Author Topic: Do i have gyno?  (Read 3929 times)

Offline lzqosoz94

Hello all, i will try to keep this brief.  I used a cycle of the following for 1 month.

3g D-aspartic acid everyday, Armidex .5mg every other day, Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione (Arimistane).  

After a month of this i quickly discontinued as i noticed puffiness around the nipples. 1 month after discontinuing completely my nipples have become more swollen, milky white and hard as soon as they are touched, and produce murky liquid droplets when squeezed hard enough. Breast cancer doc says it may be gyno, but it is certainly not cancer as i had a mammogram/sonogram done.

After a hard workout where i sweat a lot, they seem to flatten out, but they still remain hard and protrude.

Regards,
Q

(MORE PICS)

PRE CYCLE --> [IMG]http://postimg.org/image/tyz6cmy27/e23e33ea/[IMG] (warning, flexing like a jerk)

[IMG]http://postimg.org/image/exlptxtwz/[IMG]
[IMGhttp://postimg.org/image/6kcmrmahp/[IMG]

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
Cant say for sure from the pics , but if you say the nipples protrude , there is probably some minor gyne in there..

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
If your areolas protrude now when they previously did not, then there is obviously something (tissue) underneath) which is pushing it out.  It doesn't matter if they look temporarily better.

Only thing to do is to stop all supplements and observe over several months.  There is a chance it might disappear on its own -- but there is also a chance that the growth is permanent.  And then you would need surgery to remove it so that the areolas lie flat and flush with the surrounding skin all the time.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline lzqosoz94

Thank you very much for the feedback Dr. Jacobs.  Your description fits what i have observed and i do believe it is a waiting game at this point.  I know it is not recommended here on this site but i have begun a cycle of Nolvadex, one mimicking the dosage in this study <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18357357>

Regards,
Q

Offline henry 41

• Bronze Member
Most men do not have flat nipples. Most mens' nipples come to some kind of a point, as do yours. Your chest and nipples look perfectly natural and normal. If everyone is supposed to have perfectly flat nipples, then the Gynecomastia surgeons' businesses should be booming, and the government will probably authorize gyno surgery for anyone whose nipples protrude more than 2 millimeters.

Don't let anyone tell you that you have gynecomastia, because you don't have it. Your Chest Is Perfectly Normal.

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member
Most men do not have flat nipples. Most mens' nipples come to some kind of a point, as do yours. Your chest and nipples look perfectly natural and normal. If everyone is supposed to have perfectly flat nipples, then the Gynecomastia surgeons' businesses should be booming, and the government will probably authorize gyno surgery for anyone whose nipples protrude more than 2 millimeters.

Don't let anyone tell you that you have gynecomastia, because you don't have it. Your Chest Is Perfectly Normal.
Why not? just cause he doesnt have saggy breasts doesnt mean he dont got gyne

Offline Askone

• Posting Member
I would imagine that if you can stimulate milk? there is clear breast gland development, despite what appears from the photo to look quite normal?

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member

Hi Henry,

I'm one of those guys that doesn't have to ask "do I have gyne".  I'm over on the extreme toe of the bell shaped curve of men's breast size., about 99% percentile, D or DD cups dependent upon edema.  By 6th grade they were C cup and that was 99% percentile at the time. Hell, C cup in 6th grade probably would have made it to 99% percentile grouped with the girls. I was one of perhaps half a dozen boys out of 550 that got endlessly harassed in junior high.  Now I see guys getting upset about maybe having gyne because they are at 10th or 20th percentile on size. We are not talking about having a cup size breast but rather a nipple that isn't perfectly flat.  So what percentage of men are flat as a board without a knot?  Maybe 5%, 10%?  I was 1 in a 100 in school.  So now 80% or 90% could have gyne or are concerned that they do.  I really don't get it.  Of 80% or 90% that have other than a board flat chest they are the normal ones and the board flat looks abnormal by comparison.  I wish all the best of luck in seeking happiness and good health.  The guys who have to ask already have a better outcome than so many guys at the top 30th percentile could possible even dream of.  I see hundreds or thousands of bare chests each year.  Surgery is visible even across the pool.  Nobody is ever going to say anything at a nudist club but everybody notices surgeries and wonders about it. It's different and attracts attention. Nobody at all gives the slightest attention to male breasts; they are all over the place.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024