Author Topic: query re Dr Levick - gyne surgery plus abdominal liposuction?  (Read 2875 times)

Offline carlisle29

• Posting Member
Hello everyone

Fairly new to this forum but the information and support on here is fantastic. My query isn't to do with whether or not I get the operation but more to do with who I use. I've considered the Poland option But Mr levick seems to get a lot of praise. For me, I am planning to get gyne surgery plus abdominal lipo and I wondered if any one else has had both done with Mr levick? How much extra it is likely to cost  and what the results were like?

Thanks

Offline AchillesUK

• Silver Member
Hello everyone

Fairly new to this forum but the information and support on here is fantastic. My query isn't to do with whether or not I get the operation but more to do with who I use. I've considered the Poland option But Mr levick seems to get a lot of praise. For me, I am planning to get gyne surgery plus abdominal lipo and I wondered if any one else has had both done with Mr levick? How much extra it is likely to cost  and what the results were like?

Thanks

I enquired about abdominal lipo (the day after gyne surgery) just out of curiosity when Mr Levick came to visit my room. He strongly discouraged it, partly because of my age (31). He said just diet and exercise and save yourself a lot of money.

Having said that, had I enquired more seriously pre-surgery I might have received a different answer.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 03:53:57 AM by AchillesUK »

Offline carlisle29

• Posting Member
Hi Achilles
Thanks for your reply. It's something I'd definitely consider getting done at the same time.  Ive seen your thread and congratulations on your result,  looks great. Im the same age as you but carry more weight round my abdomen and sides which just doesn't seem to move however much i exercise and diet. It definitely seems to get more difficult as I get older.

Offline AchillesUK

• Silver Member
Hi Achilles
Thanks for your reply. It's something I'd definitely consider getting done at the same time.  Ive seen your thread and congratulations on your result,  looks great. Im the same age as you but carry more weight round my abdomen and sides which just doesn't seem to move however much i exercise and diet. It definitely seems to get more difficult as I get older.

Thanks for your comments! Yeah it can be hard to get rid of abdominal fat for guys. Its annoying as sometimes the shoulders, arms and chest look great but you still have the abdo fat.

I can see your logic of wanting to get it done altogether. I mean for me, I can tell the gyne recovery is going to take the best part of a year for all the lumps, bumps and scar tissue to disappear fully. What you dont want to do is to spend two separate years recovering from two different procedures, ideally you'd want to get it all out of the way in one go.

I remember someone posting on here saying he had got both gyne and abdo lipo done in Poland for the price (or maybe even less) than what Mr Levick charges for just gyne. I cant remember of the top of my head which thread this was on exactly, but if you look around you may find it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024