Author Topic: Surgery with Levick 11/12/14 - Before/After op pics  (Read 10339 times)

Offline j86ui

• Posting Member
Hi everyone, this website helped me come to the decision to go with Mr Levick so I thought I would seek some advice following on from the actual op. The surgery took place on Thursday morning (11/12/14) and it has now been 5 days, im am a little concerned with the how swollen it is around each arm pit as it seems the Macom binder digs in there and has caused alot of and irritation and swelling. For now ive attached the burger shot and the next morning, I will get a picture up of the current situation soon.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 02:57:48 PM by j86ui »

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
Oh wow! Looks great already! And there's minimal bruising.  I think your skin retracted nicely and you won't have any loose skin.

Congrats!

Offline j86ui

• Posting Member
Day 6 pics attached, alot more bruising

Offline j86ui

• Posting Member

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Looking good am just about to ring up for a consultation with levick how long does it take to get a appointment?

Offline j86ui

• Posting Member
BigSte, I was offered one the very next week, not sure if I got lucky there or not, any questions you have feel free to ask and I will answer, I found this website very inspiring so want to return the favour.

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Cheers I finally got the balls to ring today got a appointment for the 5th January hopefully get the op couple of weeks after that

Offline j86ui

• Posting Member
Nice one, its good to get the ball rolling, every time you look at your chest now you will have the satisfaction of knowing it is going to be dealt with and they will be sorted, I also felt lucky that I was able to book Mr Levick while he is still practicing, you never know when he might decide to retire and imagine how you might feel then, he is absolutely one of the best. I know he is about to publish his book and he mentioned to me that he would be doing that before he retired.

Offline maurice212303

• Bronze Member
He mentioned the book to me today also, I was operated on yesterday and I'm so glad of the decision
I made. Go for it - he's brilliant!!!

Offline j86ui

• Posting Member
Day 8

Emailed Mr Levick yesterday with pictures and explained that there is now a fluid build up behind each nipple, particularly the right one. If I touch the nipple they seem to wobble in a jelly like motion and if I lean forward slightly they seem to droop and look almost I have gynecomastia again. I know there are ups and downs but feeling a bit concerned at this point. Is what I'm experiencing normal? do I need to have the nipples draining or will the body drain this fluid itself? Is leaving this fluid sat there going to stop the nipple from binding correctly to the chest? I am wearing the Design Veronique vest I was advised by Gail to purchase, its a size medium, I'm also wearing the binder on top of this as tight as possible but still fluid is getting in.

Attached a picture from today.

Offline j86ui

• Posting Member
Day 12

Bruising is going down well but I still have as much if not more fluid settled at the bottom of both pecs, if I touch them gently there is a wave of liquid which moves around around before settling again. I have spoken to Mr Levick over the phone who reassures me that the body should disperse the fluid itself and did not seem keen on the idea of draining it, he suggested continuing with the pressure and if it is still there in a weeks time go to my GP for a drain (I live 3 hours from Birmingham) Mr Levick also mentioned that he is going away for a week on the 27th of December so to update him before then. I must admit I am not fully on board with the idea of my GP draining the fluid as I ideally don't want anyone else but Levick dealing with any aspect of my treatment. Hopefully the body will absorb this fluid over the next few days or I may ask again if he would deal with the fluid himself, the drive does not bother me in the grand scheme of things. Does anyone know whether there is any risk with leaving this fluid sat there for a long period of time, if I give my body say a week to deal with it and after that it is still there and then Mr Levick is not back at work until the 5th of Jan could I be jeopardising my final result/slowing down my recovery?

Offline j86ui

• Posting Member
Picture from today, you can clearly see the fluid in the right breast more than the left.

Offline skelly26259

• Posting Member
Hello there, I had my surgery done on the 17th of December with Mr Levick. First of my chest looked more or less the same as your before the surgery and it looks exactly the same as yours now lol.  I have fluid as well built on my right pec, best thing to do mate is keep the pressure on the chest. Use the garment you bought with the one your where given wrapped around it as well for more pressure. Hopefully this will help, I will Keep you posted on mine as well mate.

Offline j86ui

• Posting Member
Would be interesting to see your current pictures, have you got a thread anywhere? Do you have a wavey motion if you touch the fluid area?

Offline skelly26259

• Posting Member
No pictures mate but I will get some taken later and put them on your thread. Yes same as me, wave jelly motion when I touch them areas.  Did Mr Levick take out your whole gland?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024