Author Topic: Dr Levick surgery 4/3/15  (Read 3521 times)

Offline scotty1986

• Posting Member
Hi there appreciate all the feedback on this forum - I haven't posted for a few years because I haven't had any money to get this done sadly.

I more or less have the money available, minus a few hundred but I want to go to a consultation with Mr Levick to get the wheels in motion. If I agree to surgery and a date would they require all the money there and then or do they ask for it later on? Cheers
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 09:14:11 AM by scotty1986 »

Offline j86ui

• Posting Member
Hi Scotty, once you have arranged the consultation and attended, if you are happy to proceed the £100 fee for the consultation is included in the final operation charge £4060. This should be paid BEFORE the operation, as late as 1 week prior. You will probably get a phone call 2 weeks prior if you still havent made the payment checking that you are aware it must be paid before hand, but if your operation is for example 20th Feb 2015, you could pay it as late as the 13th of Feb 2015. Hope this makes sense, good luck.

Offline scotty1986

• Posting Member
Ok thanks a lot for your help, I shall book a consultation.

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
i haven't paid yet go in on Thursday told them I'd ring up and pay tomorrow just hope my cheque clears by tomorrow put it in Wednesday  :-\

ha032742

Do you have a contingency plan incase Big ste? Cheques can take up to 4-6 days to clear (for money to be made available in your account) depending on your bank! :o

Offline Stan19

• Bronze Member
Cheers scotty. For some reason there is no reply button on my thread?  Think i'll go down your route of using different language when i finally pluck up the courage to tell folk that need to know. I am aiming for back end of the year as i don't want to be wearing all that compression gear in the summer. Just hope mr levick doesn't retire before then. Not long for you now good luck mate and keep us updated on your experience/recovery.  Sid, its kind of reassuring that you were in my position a short while ago and are now on the other side so well done pal. I know exactly what you mean about lying.  Who surgeon did you go with in the end? I'm swaying towards mr levick from what i've read on here. Best wishes on your recovery hope its going well.                                                                                                                                                                       Stan.

Offline Sid Farkus

• Posting Member
    • My Surgery Pics - Gynecomastia & Lipo on Abs & Flanks - Dr. Delgado, 1/8/15
Hi Stan,

Glad I just happened to be reading this thread and saw my "name."

Sounds like you've made your decision to make the leap?

I live in Northern California and went with Dr. Delgado. From everything I've read Levick seems like a no brainier if you're in the UK.

Have you set up a consultation yet? You never know if the doc (Sorry, "Mr.," you crazy Brits  ::)) has an opening soon. For me the compression gear wasn't that oppressive and it's only 4-6 weeks.

Best of luck!

Offline scotty1986

• Posting Member
Got it over and done with this morning at last.

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Well done! Bit surreal the first day, well it was for me anyway! I had mine with Levick 7 weeks ago today.

Take it very easy for the next couple of weeks & I can only vouch for keeping up the compression for as long as possible, it does help speed up healing.

Good luck with your recovery.

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Congrats!! - keep up the compression tight as possible for long as possible, keep knocking back the pineapple juice etc. Take it easy fir a bit and you'll be just fine!

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Congratulations how ya getting on

Offline scotty1986

• Posting Member
Cheers gents, doing ok - my bladder played up a bit after the anaesthetic and could hardly wee at all but eventually came round. Levick mentioned he is probably retiring at the end of the year and a new surgeon is taking over there (who is better than him to quote his own words) but uses the same technique.

left gland 55gm , right gland 63

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 11:15:29 AM by scotty1986 »

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Glad to hear Mr Levick is passing his genius on!!

ha032742

Wonder if there'll be a rush of people booking surgery now with him that he's retiring  :o

Offline Stan19

• Bronze Member
Congratulations  best wishes on your recovery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024