Author Topic: surgery prices  (Read 1985 times)

Offline rooney128

hi lads first post here but long lurking guest ( sounds dodgy ) i am wanting surgery done this year and have saved 4k wanted to know if anyone has recent prices for Karidis surgey ;) cheers ;)

Offline mr_m101

• Bronze Member
BossManG went to Karidis for a consultation back in March and was quoted £5540. Bloody London premium...

Offline rooney128

cheers for the reply £5540 :o bloody hell thats more than i thought so what is levick prices ?

Offline mr_m101

• Bronze Member
I had it done last week and paid £4335. I read in another thread that the hospital fee has gone up slightly, but I can't find it now. It's still below £4500 though. Spend the extra grand on a limo to take you to Birmingham and back ;)

Offline rooney128

lol limo sounds good  :D cheers for the reply looks like i need to have a think i am in south london so hence the karidis thought.
cheers

Offline lc98

• Posting Member
I had my surgery with Levick on Wednesday. Unfortunately I booked just after the hospital raised their fees. In total it cost me £4390. Worth every penny though! :) However, it should be noted that Levick is retiring in October - so as you can imagine, he'll probably be getting quite booked up.

Offline bluearcher

• Posting Member
Had a consultation with Dr Levick a few days ago and he quoted £4390.

I live in South London too but would rather spend £40 on an Off-Peak Return train to Birmingham than £1000+ on Karadis just because he's in London. =P

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024