Author Topic: Levick or Karidis?  (Read 1967 times)

K201

Hi ,
What are the pros and cons of each surgeon and their techniques ?
Cheers

Offline wbay21

• Bronze Member
Typically, Karadis goes in via the nipple after making a small incision where the nipple meets skin (areola) and removes gland and fat, according to some he leaves some gland behind (I'd verify that with his office). If that is the case then there is a risk (published as being small) of scarring near the nipple and of course there will be some tissue there.

I had a similar procedure (an incision an inch below the nipple) done thirty years ago where some was left in it (by a different surgeon) and it gave me a disappointing result. It resulted in a bit of lopsidedness as fat deposited over the years and tissue continued to grow - I am NOT stating this is what Karadis does but the two methods are not that dissimilar. I would urge you to contact his office or follow threads posted by his customers.

Mr Levick makes an incision under the armpit, injects a fluid that liquefies the fat and sucks out all fat and breast tissue through a cannula. He then injects a "medical glue" that helps stick your skin to the chest wall and that's pretty much it. There are no incisions around the nipple or pectoral and it's all taken out. Again, his office will be only too happy to help.

I had this treatment to put right my initial treatment of thirty years ago and so far I am happy with the result.

Each case may vary of course, depending on personal circumstance and medical limitations, but that's about the gist of it.

rotors

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:39:21 PM by rotors »

K201

Cheers for the replys ,
Think I'm going to book with levick .
I'm under 10% body fat so I am very lean . I just have small lumps under my nipples . Also have puffy nipples.
I don't think lipo will be needed .

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024