Author Topic: Very Mild case of Puffy Nipples?  (Read 3096 times)

Offline marc15

• Posting Member
I've had this coming and going puffy nipple issue, when i'm a little bigger (when bulking) I tend to get puffier nipples, but when i lean down they tend to go away.  Didn't know about Gynecomastia until recently and now fear I may have a minor case of it?  I did the self tests and was unable to feel anything abnormal and am also able to put my arms behind my head and they completely flatten out where I can't even feel them through my t-shirt.  I've always carried my extra fat and water in my lower chest, lower abs and love handles as I'm guessing most men do.  I'm 30 years old, 6'0", 177lbs, roughly 16% BF.  My biggest annoyance with this is that they usually show through tighter shirts.  

Offline marc15

• Posting Member

Offline marc15

• Posting Member
and another...this is the worst it looks too
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 01:57:15 PM by marc15 »

Offline marc15

• Posting Member

Offline Nicky

• Posting Member
I gotta be honest. Any problems you think you have are completely in your head. You have a great build and your chest is an asset, not something to worry about. I'm pretty confident that if you tried to get surgery you wouldn't be able to because there is nothing to remove.

Offline jinr0h

• Bronze Member

Offline marc15

• Posting Member
Appreciate the insight guys, it just bothers me that they're always a little puffy (unless cold and erect) and they stick. Through almost all my shirts unless they're not as tight of a fit. They're never totally flat unless my arms are behind my head.  Would there be any prescription a doctor could give me to reduce the puffiness of you guys don't feel it's caused by gynecomastia.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024