Author Topic: Booked for surgery this week in penang with dr danny oh  (Read 5090 times)

Offline Jollybean

• Posting Member
Hi there travelling and doing my surgery in penang in a couple of days with dr danny oh penang seems very experienced for gyno . Anyway i am 31 years old been having gyno as far as i can remmember really glad foumd this forum its really a life changer hopefully . I am married have 2 kids but as how you know its very difficult to live with gyno i was thin and fit  but then started not to care about my body as i dont see the point as i still can open my shirt in public and still cant wear whatever i want only dark colour shirts and t shirts.especially now that i have kids i wanna go swimming with them and my friends without worrying about my gyno. My parents and wife thank god understands that it means a lot for me . Any way cant wait to do it and hopefully dr danny will do a good job. Any one has experience with him? Will post how the surgery went and will post the before and after photos also . I owe it to this forum to post and also i want other people to be aware to just do it and not think twice

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Jollybean

• Posting Member
Hi Dr elliot I have read so much about you in this forum .you would've been my first choice but unfortunately u live very far away from you I live in Indonesia .which is near malaysia penang .BTW  Hv you heard about Dr danny oh. 

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Sorry, I do not know Dr Oh.  Please make sure he is a plastic surgeon.

Good luck with your procedure!

Dr Jacobs

Offline Jollybean

• Posting Member
Hi finally did my surgery yesterDAY. Still feeling weak and having a bit of fever. Is the fever normal? Dr danny was very professional. Was sattisfied but couldnt know the results yet. Will post some before after pics soon. Mine was quite significant the doctor said he drained out around 1600 cc of fat. I hope the results will be fine from what i saw i looked flat but my nipple is indented i have read that we have to be patient and wait for a couple of months for thr final result and the good thing about dr danny oh is he gives guarentee that if we are not sattisfied can do the revision surgery for free

Offline Jollybean

• Posting Member
I am 1 month post op. I am quite happy with dr danny oh and beautiful holidays. I am flat now had severe case of gyno and also quite overweight time to hit the gym now. My only concern is ,y right and left nipple is a bit diffrent but anyway its not so noticeable . The cost only for the surgery is 2760 usd for me but i booked trough beautiful holidays so they gave me a package including the stay that depends on where you stay . As i am from overseas . I would like to thank this forum and everyone in it as without this forum i wouldnt know about my condition and
The surgery to fix it. Any way here are my before after pics

Before pic 1

Offline Avitsl

• Posting Member
Hi, are you happy with your final results.
Would you recommend Dr Danny oh and the team at beautiful holidays?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024