Author Topic: Losing Weight  (Read 8385 times)

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
My surgeon doesn't like the CPM for shoulders because he said often people fight the machine and it can actually cause more damage.   

hammer

My surgeon doesn't like the CPM for shoulders because he said often people fight the machine and it can actually cause more damage.  

I'll bet they don't relax, and with natural resistance they cause more harm then good!

Offline gsarfin

• Posting Member
I won the weight loss challenge I was in and nails my target weight for the challenge on the nose! 200.0 lbs yesterday at the weigh-in. Started another 90 day challenge, I'm hoping to drop another 15-20lbs this time. Unfortunately, my breasts look much bigger now. Not exactly sure if they really are, or just look that way. I measured to keep track, and I'm 41.5" under, 45.5" around the nipples. 

Offline TigerPaws

I won the weight loss challenge I was in and nails my target weight for the challenge on the nose! 200.0 lbs yesterday at the weigh-in. Started another 90 day challenge, I'm hoping to drop another 15-20lbs this time. Unfortunately, my breasts look much bigger now. Not exactly sure if they really are, or just look that way. I measured to keep track, and I'm 41.5" under, 45.5" around the nipples.
Not surprising, if you have developed because of the expansion of your breast gland than all the weight loose will do little to reduce the appearance of your breasts. If and I mean if you get down to a BMI under 5% then you will see a small reduction because you will loose some Aptos fat.

That is dangerously thin.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024