Author Topic: *pre/post surgery PICS* w/ Karidis  (Read 2079 times)

Offline Dman123

• Posting Member
Hey everyone.. Im currently 2 days post op and looking for some of your opinions!
Its such a strange feeling to look in the mirror and not see gyno anymore!!! I don't think it has actually hit home with me yet! I had my surgery with Karidis, and so far I am very pleased!
I would like to say thank you to every single member of this website, without reading all of your stories/advise I genuinely don't think I would be post op right now! That goes out to all the surgeons who reply also!
I feel as if I almost owe it to everyone to post my results.. After seeing so many successful stories, it motivated me to take the plunge and finally get the surgery done.
I cannot stress how valuable any advise from everyone would be! I am only 2 days post op, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I am trying to stay optimistic!
This is my second attempt of posting pictures.. Hopefully they should all post this time!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:43:48 AM by diesel123 »

Offline Dman123

• Posting Member
more pictures!

rrr

Congratulations, I guess.
Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with the pre-op pictures.
B

Offline Dman123

• Posting Member
Thanks for the response man!
I hope it heals up well. I take it all the un-evenness is swelling?
Also, I will attach some more pre op pics, as I don't think the first 2 pics show just how bad it was!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:48:26 AM by diesel123 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024