Author Topic: 4 weeks post op  (Read 5267 times)

Offline umass20013

• Posting Member
Heres some pre op photos and my results at 4 weeks post op.
How do you guys think I'm looking/healing, would like others opinions thank you and much appreciated!

Offline Brad

mate, that looks fantastic! Compared with the before shot-you must be happy!! Ive been putting this off for over 20 years.  Can I ask who did the op?

Offline umass20013

• Posting Member
thanks my dude! I'm incredibly happy. you don't know how good it feels to have a new life! i messaged you the info you asked for. 

Offline Dman123

• Posting Member
Great results bro!
You must be chuffed!

Quick question,
how comes your still have plasters on your nipples if your 4 weeks post?

Offline umass20013

• Posting Member
do be honest those have been on there since my post op follow up. they haven't came off and i just didn't think to take them off. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Very good.  Don't be alarmed if some swelling comes and goes for a while, but it looks very good at this point. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline lindtraxx

• Posting Member
Hi! looks very similiar to my own cheast  both before and after pics. i had surgery 4 days ago.

Offline dotrich

wow, looks good bro!  I am new to gyno, and still unsure if I wanted to go the surgery route or not. I would be happy w the results you have. Thanks for sharing.

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
That is a great result - I know you must be pleased.  And you had a significant asymmetry, with one breast noticeably larger than the other.  You look very even now. Keep the group here posted on your progress with follow-up photos.
Dr. Pope, MD 
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline umass20013

• Posting Member
I got to update some new pics..im just a little over 2 months post opp. got to say I'm dealing with some scar tissue thats changed the appearance since photos above at  4 weeks. also have a small crease above my left nipple that i believe may have something to do with a little over resection. none the less, I'm happy my gyno is gone. 

Offline umass20013

• Posting Member
here is an updated pic 2 days shy of 10 weeks post op. dealing with some scar tissue. results arent perfect but I'm satisfied so far.. still got a way to go until final result : )

Offline umass20013

• Posting Member

Offline umass20013

• Posting Member
need to hit the gym and get back into the swing of things!

Offline umass20013

• Posting Member
based on pictures above. i think i had a pretty flat chest right after surgery. i have this lump under my areola/nipple. I'm hoping its scar tissue. any one with some help?

Offline umass20013

• Posting Member
coming up on 11 weeks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024