Author Topic: Gyno or just chest fat?!?  (Read 1816 times)

Offline Jimmyjam

So I'm 18, 5-11, 120kg been going gym trying to tone up lose weight etc but I'm not sure if I have gyno or just fat around the chest ive been very self conscious about this for years and I'm not sure, any help would be appreciated.

https://s32.postimg.org/44fhf0n11/image.jpg

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A single view is not conclusive, but I would dare to say I think you are in the right place.
For some men, that is enough.   Just to know the condition has a name and that they are not alone.  For others, that is not enough and they want surgery to minimize or get rid of the condition.   
Oddly, size does not determine how bad the condition is.   The thing that determines how bad it is, is the degree of emotional impact it has on you.
All of this does not matter.  You are in the right place to ask for information.  We are all here for the same reason, feel free to ask anything. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline TigerPaws

You could easily loose 10 kilos and 15 would be better, eliminate all Fast foods and refined sugar, do not drink any kind of soda pop, do not consume anything with High Fructose, Fructose or artificial sweeteners. Learn about Phytoestrogens they are in almost everything from the soaps you use to the plastic your foods come in and never ever cook in anything plastic.

Engage in aerobic exercise, bring your body fat down and see what happens.

Breast tissue is primarily the breast gland and Aptos Fat, loose most of your body fat and you will have a better understanding of the size and composition of any breast gland as diet will not necessarily shrink it.

Get healthy, eat organic, become fit and trim then consider your situation and options. Take several images each week in as close to the exact distance and pose for comparison. Measure your over bust, across your chest and under your bust line and record those dimensions.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024