Author Topic: Is this Gyno? Chest fat perhaps? Please help me.  (Read 2482 times)

Offline user9

I'm 35 years old male, 145lbs, 5'5 in height. I am considering having a surgery and would really appreciate your honest opinion if I have indeed Gynecomastia? I've been doing some cardio and healthy diet for the past four months and was down from 175lbs to 145lbs. At first I was hoping that this is just plain chest fat but as I lost more weight it seems that only a little improvement on my chest area. Again, on my question, Do I have gynecomastia?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
It's difficult to say IMO, and if you have it, it is a slight gyno for me... 
The first picture in the top left-hand corner shows it more clearly, but the others are more discreet... 
If I were you, I would think twice before getting surgery. All depends on how you feel personally, and how you deal with your chest... 

Offline user9

It's difficult to say IMO, and if you have it, it is a slight gyno for me...
The first picture in the top left-hand corner shows it more clearly, but the others are more discreet...
If I were you, I would think twice before getting surgery. All depends on how you feel personally, and how you deal with your chest...

Thanks for your observation. I'll try to upload more photos.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024