Author Topic: Karadis - Surgery 20/12/2016  (Read 1573 times)

Offline londonguyne

Hey Lads,

Just come back from surgery. First off thanks for everyones threads, stumbled upon this forum after coming back from holiday this year and knew it was the right time to do something about this, both financially and for my mental health.

Haven't looked back since meeting Karadis and seeing/reading all your results. 
So, quick question:

Ive put on a bit of timber around my waist over the last year. Im not terribly over weight but the L vest feels snug enough around my chest and is fine when standing. Once sitting its pretty tight around my waist and is riding/rolling up. My thoughts are that it might be a good idea to wear another compression top over it, like a nike one or sports one to try and hold the vest in place to stop moving so much? any thoughts?
Can I undo a few of the lower loops?
All the best,

Matt

Offline ParkedOutside

• Posting Member
Congrats! How was it? Take any pics? How do you feel?

I think it's best to email Karidis' team and ask them to be honest! I can't see any harm in a top over it..!

Offline londonguyne

I didn't actually take any before pics, kinda didn't want to think about the surgery at all until the last minute. Karidis did though so ill get him to send them other to me and I have some others from a few months back..

I haven't taken the vest off yet, they said to wait till the afternoon so will take some pics then. 

Slept pretty badly on my back (normally sleep sprawled out on my front) and woke up in quite a bit of pain, but dosed up on coedine now so feeling rosy! Feel like I'm in a bit more pain than other users have posted, but I really did have quite a lot of fat removed and maybe my pain threshold isn't quite as high! They are going to let me know exactly how much over the week.
I actually worked out that the vest hadn't quite been pulled down enough and I had it on some of the wrong hooks etc.. so its actually fine now, just a bit tight around my waist! Suzi said its okay to open some of the lower hooks if its causing too much discomfort, so i'll be doing that on Christmas day!

I wasn't planning on keeping a diary like others have done, but if it is of use to people on here more than happy to do a few updates.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024