Author Topic: Gyno or Lipo  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Yash

Hi,
Do you think that I have gyno or it's just fat? I am 6ft 1 inch with 225 lbs and a BMR of 29.7. So yes I am overweight too.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 09:46:25 AM by Yash »

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
Just because you are overweight does not preclude it from being gynecomastia.  Fat tissue tends to absorb testosterone, allowing the estrogen to work on the breast tissue.  According to Dr. Jacobs, all gynecomastia is gynecomastia and should be treated as such whether it is fat or breast tissue expansion from estrogen.

My thoughts, yes you have gynecomastia and whether it is all fat or not, you still have breasts.  The areola/nipple area looks enlarged and a little puffy, so that would tend to indicate breast tissue in most cases.  You definitely should lose some weight but I presume you know that.  I need to lose some weight also, easier said than done.

Read SmokeyNYY’s posts showing his before and after; including his exercise and diet routine.  He has done great work exercising his chest into shape.  He proves that a surgeon can only do so much; the patient is responsible for the rest.  His diet and exercise will not cure the breasts, but will get you into better shape especially if you do eventually desire surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024