Author Topic: Advice if I have gyno (Better pics added)  (Read 2125 times)

Offline HLLR

• Posting Member
Hi

New here wanted to come here to get an opinion

I have always had moobs even when i have gotten quite slim so i considered i probably have gyno or just need to lose weight

would appreciate your opinions,
thanks
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 08:31:43 AM by HLLR »

Offline HLLR

• Posting Member
anyone?
appreciate pics aren't great 

Offline PleaseHelpMeLordJesus

• Posting Member
try saving up money man , for a surgery but get in a good shape. go to gym and eat healthy , your gyne not that bad man

Offline res.Cogitans

• Bronze Member
Unfortunately, it appears you do have gyno and big puffy areolas make it even worse. But the first you have to do, is to loose fat (not simple weight). Dont need to be in perfect physique, just closer to your weight and with the less possible fat.
If you cant do a proper diet to check the best result you can achieve without surgery, surgry is oneway for you.
Of course, if you dont mind, or you feel really ok, dont do anything. All of us here that do surgery is because we feel uncomfortably with our body how it looks like with gyno.

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member
Yes you have gyno and losing weight/getting muscular won't do anything except make it look a little better. Only surgery will remove it. Good luck

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
From what we can see in the photos you certainly don’t look obese by any means.  You may have some extra fat that you could lose, as a couple others have pointed out.  Your breasts appear rather rounded and the areola/nipples are enlarged and puffy.  That is almost the definition of gynecomastia.  Congratulations, you meet the entrance requirements for the fraternity of those of us with gynecomastia.

Have you checked to see if you can feel stiff breast material under the skin above the pectoral muscle?  That would be a definite indication of true gynecomastia.

Have you asked a medical doctor it they think it is gynecomastia?  From some people’s experience on this site, lay people on this board know more about gynecomastia than many general practitioners.  Still it is worth asking if you happen to be at the doctor’s.

If you want to follow SmokeyNYY’s advice, look at his tread showing before and after surgery; including his exercise and diet routine.  He has probably done more than anyone on this site to bring his chest into great shape.

Offline HLLR

• Posting Member
From what we can see in the photos you certainly don’t look obese by any means.  You may have some extra fat that you could lose, as a couple others have pointed out.  Your breasts appear rather rounded and the areola/nipples are enlarged and puffy.  That is almost the definition of gynecomastia.  Congratulations, you meet the entrance requirements for the fraternity of those of us with gynecomastia.

Have you checked to see if you can feel stiff breast material under the skin above the pectoral muscle?  That would be a definite indication of true gynecomastia.

Have you asked a medical doctor it they think it is gynecomastia?  From some people’s experience on this site, lay people on this board know more about gynecomastia than many general practitioners.  Still it is worth asking if you happen to be at the doctor’s.

If you want to follow SmokeyNYY’s advice, look at his tread showing before and after surgery; including his exercise and diet routine.  He has probably done more than anyone on this site to bring his chest into great shape.
Thanks for the reply 

When i poke directly into the nipple i cannot feel anything that would feel hard but if i were to grab either breast i can definitely feel some sort of tissue there. some days it looks better than other i definitely think with shifting abit of wright it would look improved which i think will be my plan of action before surgery.

I s it wise to ask a gp as I dont know if they would be experts in the field. thanks again for the reply.

Offline HairyKnockers

• Bronze Member
To answer your question regarding asking a general practitioner; they are definitely medical doctors and gynecomastia is a relatively common problem, so assuming the doctor is reasonably competent they should know more than a plumber.  While I am being a little facetious I think you get the point.  Do you trust this doctor to treat you for other ailments?  If you do then you should probably trust him on this too.

As for a general practitioner doing gynecomastia surgery I wouldn’t have one do it any more than I would have a cardiologist do it.  Once you get to surgery that becomes a whole new skill set and very specialized, experience counts.  By the way, I wouldn’t have a plastic or reconstructive surgeon perform heart surgery either, I would call a cardiologist.

Sometimes finding the enlarged breast gland can be a confusing.  Some people do not feel it directly under the nipple easily but instead flattened out from around the areola.  Look at some of the photos of glands removed by surgery on this site.  It may be easier if you do the exam more like a woman’s breast exam, you can ask your wife or Google it.  If you just compress the breast by grabbing it, you will likely compress the fat and not be able to tell what type of material you are grabbing.

hammer

As someone who has been through 8 surgeries I can tell you HairyKnockers has given you some great advice, I would take it to the bank!

Good luck 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024