Author Topic: Uk Op Questions  (Read 3408 times)

Offline zack33

• Posting Member
Hi all

Just want to know where I can post my photos, as the main photo page seems to be for USA users, Do UK users post them here

Also

Is the Opration self-funded or will the NHS do it

and

I have £9000 I want the best place in UK, (moneys no object I can go up to £20,000) I just want the best and to be compleatly flat chested.

In the end I just want to be able to walk up/downstairs without knocking myself out (lol)

zack

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
If you have up to £20k available, forget the NHS!!

There are plenty of good surgeons recomended on these boards, such as Levick, Staneck, Hisham Hamed to name a few...

They all charge around £3-4k, so you will have planty of change!

My suggestion is to read the previous posts on this forum and you will soon have a very good idea of what it all entails....also check out some of the diaries for some really detailed stuff...

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
Geez, for 20k you could have them encased in gold and pay two girls to walk in front of you supporting them on cushions. If you wanted.

Or i guess you could just go to a surgeon for about 4 grand.

There is a thread for posting your photos on the main menu, you cant show them here as far as I know.

Most people just turn up here if they have something specific to say about the NHS or treatment in the UK, youll get a bigger response to your posts on the main board.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2005, 01:42:45 PM by ruggedtoast »

Offline zack33

• Posting Member
Geez, for 20k you could have them encased in gold and pay two girls to walk in front of you supporting them on cushions. If you wanted.

LOL ........ love these Gyno Jokes

i've been called 'dolly parton with a designer stubble' which had me in stiches...... and the one from Nutty professor (where eddie murphys sitting with his date) the the chap shouts out ' WHO's Sucking Who's Titties Tonight)...lol

zack

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
Oh man, i wouldnt have laughed at that  :-[

Offline zack33

• Posting Member
I suppose you need a 'sense of humour', but hey look on the bright side, 21st century means you can just about have anything done.. (just imagine having Gyno in 1700s, you'd have to live with it)..... I think I was standing in the wrong Queue when god was handing out the good looks (womens queue, thats why i've got Man breasts LOL) anyway I was bald, but with the help of 'farjo.com' i now have some hair on my head' hair-root surgrey (£12,000) ,but i need more hair, and i don't have anymore 'donar hair at the back of my head, so I am waiting for HAIR CLONING or take those pills which give you hair..........Also i have a hairy back (yikes) wich I'm gonna get sorted out, Along with the GYNO..

Guys I have a bit of a fat Belly (i can pinch 2 inches of fat)....Would this ever go thin with excercise, OR should I get this removed at the ame time when I go in for my GYNO Op.... let me know..

IN the end I just want to be Hair-free (except head) Gyno free, bot Belly, So that I Can Have Confidence In Society (and Mingle with some tasty Fit Women)

I Just want To Be As Flat As A Witches breast.....LOLLL

zack
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 06:15:00 AM by zack33 »

Offline Mugambo

• Posting Member
Lol,
I'm going in for my Gyno surgery next week and am getting my stomach and love hands lipo'd at the same time.

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Zack, how old are you?.....you sure must value your looks a helluva lot to send £12k on hair!Mind you if you've got it (money that is!) why not!?

Offline zack33

• Posting Member
I'm 34 still single and no kids, I just sold off my business 2 stores which i ran for 14 yrs (7 days a week from 7am to 9pm) so i never had a social/love life.....I have since gone to UNI where i have doing a MSc in Multimedia Computing (web development).....So I need a Full MOT to give myself the confidence to go out there and Grab the opportunities that are available..

Zack

5'10 (10.5 stones) ......... ****44C LOL

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Fair dos mate, good luck in your quest, Im sure your moobs aint THAT big! Whatever their size, get yourslef in touch with someone like Levick and you'll soon be sorted,

5'10 and 10.5 stones is light, spend some cash on gym membership and get training, great for the old self esteem!

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
Fair dos mate, good luck in your quest, Im sure your moobs aint THAT big! Whatever their size, get yourslef in touch with someone like Levick and you'll soon be sorted,

5'10 and 10.5 stones is light, spend some cash on gym membership and get training, great for the old self esteem!

As yorkshireman rightley points out at 5'10 and 10.5 stone is pretty light realy, you are only 34 so your metabolism  wont take much of a kick to getting it going again, get in to a gym and do some cardio work, try and stay away from treadmills to start with and just go on the airwalker machines (it is low impact on knees and other joints) and then slowly introduce yourself to the treadmills if you wish to use them, just start with some some fast walking then after a week or two increase until you can maintain a comfortable jogging pace for around 30-45 min, or try the rowing machines or even excersise bike 3 times a week 30-45 min.

You dont have to cut out all the foods you like just half the portion of the junk you would normaly eat and add fruit or vegatables or some other low fat replacement.

The trick is not to do to much to start with.. as your muscles will become sore and you feel drained and you will loose your enthusiasm to carry on, start slow and build up and before you know it your a GYM RAT :D.

To lose your belly and love handles cardio and diet is your best bet if your prepared to put in the effort, remember you cant just do situps to burn fat away from your midsection this doesnt work.. you have to do cardio and lose fat from the entire body and slowly you will lose the acumulated fat on your waist and belly, lipo isnt the best choice for you IMHO you are young enough to go for the excercise and get rid of the fat and let your sixpack apear... and with 20k in your pocket watch the ladies line up :P

For my advice and time il only charge you.....well lets call it a nice even £20,000  ;D lol.

Hope all goes well for you m8 ;)

Chris.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024