Author Topic: Unsure of my results (4.5 years post op)  (Read 1514 times)

Offline throwaway07

• Posting Member
I'm 4.5 years post op surgery and i am unsure whether or not i am statisfied with the results. Not only do i feel like i still have tissue and puffiness in my chest, but the scaring is also an issue. I have 2 completely different scars on my chest. The one on my right side is the one i'm more content with. It's somewhat visible but it healed as just a faint white line, as promised. However, the results on my left side has left me with a deep scar which I feel is very obvious, as well as a small pea-sized lump of white scar tissue at the end of the insicion scar, towards my armpit. I would like an opinion on my results. Is the scarring noticeable? should I consider revision? thank you

Offline itsruiningmylife

• Posting Member
Looks good to me. It' true though that your right side looks almost perfect, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be satisfied with what you got. The scar on the left is a bit noticible, but it looks truly good. I hope I'll get results close to yours after surgery.

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
Looks natural to me, cant tell too much from the photo but looks to match your body. Also no way anyone would see that scar unless they inspect your nipple from 2 inches away and more surgery would mean more cutting, I dont see how the risk could be worth it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024