Author Topic: Fat or full blown gyne?  (Read 1916 times)

Offline detlef

• Posting Member
Hello
I am 43 years old. I was overweight for most of my life (excessive sweets, sedentary life, depression, lazy)
4 years ago I started cycling and dieting and lost 30 Kg.
Now my weight is 70 Kg, my height is 185 cm.
recently I started running 1 hour/3 times a week and lifting some light weights.
I feel more strong and active than my 20's.

I start looking skinny though I still have quite a bit of fat on my torso.
breasts are my primary concern. They got smaller but not as much as I wish.

One year ago my testosterone was 4.10 ng/ml, estradiol 37 ng/ml
(at the time I wasn't cycling or running because I had an accident)

Do you think  my boobs will get smaller if  I lose more fat?
They are really soft and I can feel several lumps inside.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
You have flab on your gut but there is gynecomastia on your chest.  I have an old mans gut but gyne. on my chest.  I'm 70, your not so I am sure what you have is gynecomastia but I am just a victim ,  You should consult you PCP/Doctor as soon as you can to get it checked out.  That is what I did and I ignored me till I wore a bra to one of my visits and then it really kicked in for him and he did the right things.  So see him as soon as possible.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline detlef

• Posting Member
Thanks for your reply Athena. My doctor didn't offer any solution, he just said that my testosterone level is normal (I know every doctor says that).
I had always suffered all the signs of low test (love handle, fat hips, weak muscles, boobs, ED).
I wish I could have learned to live an active and sporty life since a very young age, but this is not the case. Anyway I don't give up and want to fight for this.
Actually right now I don't consider surgery an option, perhaps I will change my mind

hammer

Were you ever on any medication when you were younger for depression? If so there are plenty of meds that are known for causing gynecomastia!

Offline detlef

• Posting Member
No I never took medication for depression, but when I was few months old I almost died of pneumonia and was hospitalized for a long time. I'm almost sure back then I was bombed with antibiotics that messed with my gut microbiota .
I'm not a doctor but I often read there is a correlation between antibiotics and weight gain and even gynecomastia itself.
I should add that I am/was also a moderate beer drinker, even if the link between beer estrogens and manboobs isn't clearly established.

Offline Busty

You clearly have gynecomastia, female breasts, even though you are quite slender otherwise.

Offline detlef

• Posting Member
Good. Anyone here had some experiences with medications that actually worked for him?
I know the short answers here are surgery or live with it, but I want to try to loose as much fat as I can, perhaps with the help of some medication.

Offline detlef

• Posting Member
This is me 2 years ago, mind you that one year before I had 10 Kg more than this.
Sure I still have breasts now but note how they went down. I will not end up having a flat chest but I think I can loose more fat on my boobs.
I can feel clusters of lumps inside, perhaps that is gland tissue ( I have some on my belly too).
Now my nipples are normal and kind of contracted. When I was younger they were somewhat relaxed and rounded, don't know if puffy is the right word...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024