Author Topic: taping them down  (Read 2275 times)

Offline m4rk

• Posting Member
I'm saving up for surgery at the mo, but until I do, I've started thinking about work arounds for those times when I wear a tshirt out (mostly if I go out on the weekends).

I've tried close fitting vests which are a help but I thought that using some kind of tape might assist too.

Has anyone tried this? my concerns are getting the right tape that will not fall off during the night but...will come off at the end of the night.

m4rk

Offline terminator t

• Posting Member
Rather than taping them down I have found that a compression vest works well (and obviously easy to get off!)  They dont show underneath a T-shirt unless your wearing a very tight white T-shirt.

There are lots of links on this board - I got mine from underworks - dont wear it all the time but comes in handy when I do want to wear a T-shirt or slightly tighter shirt.

Hopes this helps :)

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
As said above, just get a compression vest from somewhere like underworks, they are very discreet and light, and will achieve a miles better results than taping em down!

Offline m4rk

• Posting Member
Thanks for the feedback. For some reason I was under the impression that the compression vest was a garment used pre-surgery for some medical reason and not cosmetic.

I'll certainly look into this right now, thanks once again.

m4rk

Offline m4rk

• Posting Member
Hmm quite a few on offer at Underworks but the style 980 looks about what i'm after. Anyone here with that model?

Now If I go to a club and get padded down, will it appear as though I have a stab vest on?

m4rk

Offline London_boy

• Bronze Member
  • Op performed by Mr Levick 17/08/05
    • My Photos :
I've got one which I've never worn so depending on what size you need, I'm more than happy to sell it to you. Send me a PM if interested.....

Offline UKChap

• Bronze Member
I got one from Underworks.  I think it was a white 993.  It's very good (also strange, seeing yourself without man boobs).   There is a company in the UK (Morris Designs) that do vests, but it was cheaper to get it from the US.  Just under £30 and that's including the p&p, where as the UK place was £50!

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005
For some reason I was under the impression that the compression vest was a garment used pre-surgery for some medical reason and not cosmetic.
I started wearing my compression vest pre-surgery to try and get used to it, it almost completely flattened me out to the point where I almost thought to myself "hey, why am I paying 3,655 for surgery when a 30 quid vest works?"

Offline m4rk

• Posting Member
Really! I only wish I knew this during the summer!!!!! I'm going to order one ASAP.

Thanks for your advices chaps

regards
m4rk

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024