Author Topic: Minor gyno opinions  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
A few years ago, I was about 12 stone. Always been a little chunky since school and never worked out with regards to weight training.

In the last year, I've dropped my weight down to about 10 stone, and only around 15-20% body fat. Eating very clearly, avoiding gluten and most sugars etc. I've seen two gyno surgeons now who say that I need gland excision and a little lipo.

I see lots of photos being posted where glands have been removed, and their chests look TOO flat. Above my glands, I definitely have some very soft tissue. Whether that's fat cells or just excess skin, I'm really not sure, but it's very evident that the hard lump itself is sat back a good 1/2cm to 1cm of my areola. THIS is the only bit that bothers me, I just want the edge taking off it. It takes only the very slightest of pressing to give me a satisfactory look with the muscle I've built.
Who knows, if I continue to build my lats and upper pecs, it may even spread it out enough.

Here's two photos I've taken. I've tried to get them pixel perfect to show the difference:

Before

After

It's hard to tell without feeling, but I'm pretty damn sure a tiny amount of microlipo below my nipple would give me a good enough result. Has anyone had this done by Dr Gupta in London? He seems to be one of very few in the UK doing this minimally invasive procedure.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024