Author Topic: Anyone Truly 100% Happy with there Surgery  (Read 11777 times)

Offline Jacob-Rb

• Posting Member
Hey Guys

Can anyone tell me if they are really 100% satisfied with there surgery? let us know surgeon / happy % / cost / comment

Surgeon         Happy           Cost                        Comment
Levick                       70%                    £3655              Some fat remaining RHS

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Mate, quantifying "happiness" as such isn't, I think, a great idea. Best thing to do is give opinions and experiences.

I had surgery with Jan Stanek. Cost was £3655, and I'm delighted with the results. Best I was hoping for, given before situation.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 03:08:50 AM by serg »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yes, I am 100% satisfied with my surgery results. As Boobit said... "At least I can wear a thin shirt in the warm weather without feeling that people are looking at my man boobs."

Sure there are a few imperfections from surgery, but that is a small price to pay to be Gyne free....  ;)

Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding
Happiness factor: 100%
My Cost: $1200 (CND)  approx.  £575.00 (GBP)
Comment: a few imperfections, but that's okay.... ;)

John.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 07:05:08 PM by Grandpa Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
Other thing to remember is there are people here who are still healing.  There would be no point in my saying how % happy i am as im around 8 months post op and still have some ways to go in the healing process.  I seriously doubt anyone will ever be 100% happy with outcome.

Personally im happy enough with the results so far from my op
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline bohemian2

• Posting Member
  • gyne removed by Levick 2/11/05
Literally just had surgery.  Back home I thought I'd check on the message board and god this message brings me right down.  So all that money and all that effort and you are still not happy with the surgery?  God knows what's under my bandages.  it's put a real downer on me.

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
Levick / £3500 approx / 95% Happy.

Ian

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
So all that money and all that effort and you are still not happy with the surgery?  God knows what's under my bandages.  it's put a real downer on me.

Don't fret my man.....  Surgery satisfaction is a personal thing. You may be very happy with your surgery results.

Good Luck!  ;)

John.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 05:02:59 AM by Bambu »

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Levick/£3655 plus £80 consultation fee/70% happy/has taken too much out on lhs and this has caused nipple to loook weird...

Offline One

• Posting Member
Ditto to what Yorkshire man said. word for word

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
so is anyone truly happy with their results (especially from levick?)?

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
yorkshireman and one, cud u plz post some pictures of the issues?

IT 95%, whats the 5% unhappy with, your pictures have looked amazing?

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Stonecold, sadly I cant post pics as I dont have a cam, nor the know how!

Basically, the prob is that on th LHS, too much fat has been removed from one corner of the nipple, resulting in a slight indentation of the nipple.  This looks odd, especially when compared to the other nipple which is not indented.....

In the grand scheme of things I can live with it, but I think it will still hinder those top off moments, although in clothes, t shirts etc I look fine....

£3655 is a lot to pay for surgery, so I was expecting better results, although I am of course realistic that 100% perfection is not realistic, as hes fixing a mess of my own doing...

My advice to anyone going into surgery is to be realistic that you MAY not end up with the dream chest you are after, and you MAY not get results as good assome folk on here, it is of course different from individual to individual....

Offline UK_Duzted

• Silver Member
  • Tall Bloke From England
Surgeon    Happy      Cost    Comment
Levick        99%     £3015    the guy is a genius! (had it done 3 years ago)
-------------------------------------------------
Surgery by Dr Levick Nov 2002.
Bilateral Excission and Ultrasonic Liposuction via Transaxillary Incission

Offline blondlad

• Posting Member
Surgeon    Levick
Happy       80%
Cost          £3450
Comment:
Had the surgery back in Feb this year, all the healing has finished hardly any scaring, my expectations were far too high after the operation.  I expected too much too soon and it nearly pushed me over the edge I’ve come through that now just….the shape is getting to somewhere that I will be comfortable with taking my top off on the beach.  I just need to devote more time to the gym to give me a better shape. My advice to anyone going into this is to try and prepare yourself mentally for the 3 to 9 months after the operation, month 1 to 3 were fine because the changes are dramatic and your chest is still settling down and but then comes the realisation that this is as good as the surgery can take you.

Would I have made the same decision to have surgery knowing what I know now ….yes…….but I would have done it earlier I suffered for over 10 years with this condition and although it ain’t perfect it’s a lot better than before.

Offline Jacob-Rb

• Posting Member
Guys thanks for all your input to this thread, its a year now since i got the moobs done, so as for healing as RRB mentioned i think there isnt gonna be much of a difference in another 6 months or so than there is now, im pretty much healed up. I have been meaning to ring levick. I think my problem may be similar to yorkshiremans, theres probably a little to much gone on the LHS (not that im really that concerned) but theres noticeably alot left in on the other side so it looks a little strange. I still wear t-shirts but you can actually notice the difference but i wasnt going thro another summer in a fcukin jumper... anyways i hope to ring levick shortly and hopefully this xmas the job will be done completely and i can forget about it

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024