Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Puppies

• Posting Member
Hello everyone
Cannot believe I've finally found this forum.

I've had moobs probably since puberty and always thought it was just me.

I became conscious I was different at school and around that time started cross dressing, especially wearing a bra.
I've always assumed the two things weren't linked, but now I'm not so sure.

Don't know whether I have Gyno, but would appreciate your opinions

Thank you

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
Unless that chest is solid muscle, I would say yes to gynecomastia. 

Offline Puppies

• Posting Member
Hi Fred

Thanks for your speedy response. 

I'm certainty muscular but not solid, so think you've answered my question.

Guess I now need to get my head round what it means and how I deal with it moving forward. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
 Full, heavy breasts and large areolae and nipples. You definitely need to wear a bra 

Offline blad

I became conscious I was different at school and around that time started cross dressing, especially wearing a bra.
Do you still wear bras?

I developed in the school years too, and began trying bras when I was 13-14. After being told by so many class mates that I needed to wear a bra I tied one out of curiosity, and found that they were right! 

I quickly realized that I liked how I felt and looked in a bra and that it made me feel better about having grown breasts. I have always preferred to be wearing a bra daily since.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Welcome GaryS! We’re here to help. 😁

Offline Puppies

• Posting Member
Hi Blad
Yes, still wear a bra as often as I can and have always loved the sensation without realising why, until now!

I particularly like anything lacy and have been known to go a size smaller to get myself a cleavage but for day to day going outdoors, tend to go for an underwired t shirt bra with slightly padded cups for better shape. 

Guess I'm approaching this from the opposite side to guys thinking of trying a bra for the first time. 

Offline Bobbi4244

• Posting Member
Welcome GaryS
I’ve not long joined and I find this a great place to be. I’ve been wearing a bra full time for over 25yrs and before that occasionally since puberty in 1978. I’m no expert but think you do have gyne so keep up with your bra wearing. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024