Author Topic: Sizing  (Read 2729 times)

Offline Agrowingpair

• Posting Member
This is what I’m looking at right now.  They’re already pretty prominent without weight loss.

Offline blad

With your posted picture it is clear that your breast development is getting significant. 

Do you find a degree of discomfort with breast movement during activities or just daily tasks? Do you have an ongoing awareness of the breast tissue through out the day? Are you self conscious that any breast bounce draws attention?

I think you are at that point when trying a bra may make sense. You may get a different perspective by trying a properly fitting bra for 2-4 weeks.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Agrowingpair

• Posting Member
No discomfort or pain. They do wobble and jiggle around now when riding the lawnmower or going over speed bumps. Loose fitting or baggy shirts are doing the job right now when it gets to a point I’ll probably start looking at light compression shirts before I go to the bra route.  They are sort of camouflaged because of my gut. They do stick out, but so does my belly so when I lose weight I have a feeling that they’re still going to stick out more.    And yes, I do notice some more when reaching for things or leaning over a counter and and they’re touching or resting on the counter. I haven’t had any feelings of itchy nipples or dull ache like I’ve had in the past it’s been a while actually.  I haven’t really noticed them drawing any attention from anybody.  As a matter fact we’ve gone to Orlando to Disney to typhoon lagoon waterpark, and I spent the whole day walking around without a shirt on! No one even glanced that I’m aware of.  What I did notice if there were quite a few men walking around with the same condition that I have and even more prominent than me.  

bikerbob

No discomfort or pain. They do wobble and jiggle around now when riding the lawnmower or going over speed bumps. Loose fitting or baggy shirts are doing the job right now when it gets to a point I’ll probably start looking at light compression shirts before I go to the bra route.  They are sort of camouflaged because of my gut. They do stick out, but so does my belly so when I lose weight I have a feeling that they’re still going to stick out more.    And yes, I do notice some more when reaching for things or leaning over a counter and and they’re touching or resting on the counter. I haven’t had any feelings of itchy nipples or dull ache like I’ve had in the past it’s been a while actually.  I haven’t really noticed them drawing any attention from anybody.  As a matter fact we’ve gone to Orlando to Disney to typhoon lagoon waterpark, and I spent the whole day walking around without a shirt on! No one even glanced that I’m aware of.  What I did notice if there were quite a few men walking around with the same condition that I have and even more prominent than me. 
Once you try a bra, you will realize how much more comfortable you are and they will actually become less obvious because they are not moving around under your shirt.  Trust me on this. Start with an inexpensive sports bra and work your way up to other styles. 

Offline blad

No discomfort or pain. They do wobble and jiggle around now when riding the lawnmower or going over speed bumps. Loose fitting or baggy shirts are doing the job right now when it gets to a point I’ll probably start looking at light compression shirts before I go to the bra route.  They are sort of camouflaged because of my gut. They do stick out, but so does my belly so when I lose weight I have a feeling that they’re still going to stick out more.    And yes, I do notice some more when reaching for things or leaning over a counter and and they’re touching or resting on the counter. I haven’t had any feelings of itchy nipples or dull ache like I’ve had in the past it’s been a while actually.  I haven’t really noticed them drawing any attention from anybody.  As a matter fact we’ve gone to Orlando to Disney to typhoon lagoon waterpark, and I spent the whole day walking around without a shirt on! No one even glanced that I’m aware of.  What I did notice if there were quite a few men walking around with the same condition that I have and even more prominent than me. 
Once you try a bra, you will realize how much more comfortable you are and they will actually become less obvious because they are not moving around under your shirt.  Trust me on this. Start with an inexpensive sports bra and work your way up to other styles.
Exactly the point I was trying to make, until you try a bra you do not know what you are missing.

Gino

I agree. When they say "you don't NEED a bra" I say good for them but I and my GF (she's a C/D cup) disagree.  Sports bras are great for concealment but are less (to me) than comfortable with breasts once I hit a solid 36B+, they're also hot and mash my "girls" unnaturally against my ribs and then they hurt. 

Sheer, unlined underwire bras work best for me. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024