Author Topic: Gynecomastia and cartoons  (Read 736 times)

Offline gotgyne

What do you think of cartoons that address gynecomastia as in the following examples?
John

https://www.cartoonstock.com/cartoon?searchID=CS483238

or here:

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Johndoe1

As long as in good taste. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Some are very funny - and on point.  I've posted this one and others as well.
The fact that they're out there means gynecomastia is more known than a lot of us here have felt.
And that should comfort us in a way.....humor can defang things.

Dudewithboobs

To me it’s more known yes but more known in reference to men who are quite fat or obese. I generally see cartoons if any of those of average weight to thinner as cross dressers or feminized sorts. To me most just point to how fat a man has become to a point he has grown breasts as a result. 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
actually that fits me to a T and at the beach, just not the wife although she did go topless once in the Caribbean on vacation on a french island

aboywithgirls

LOL 😆.  Before I transitioned. My wife and I went to a beach where they were hold a  "free the nipple " protest. I wore her one piece swimsuit 🩱  and she wore my swim trunks.

Offline gotgyne

To me it’s more known yes but more known in reference to men who are quite fat or obese. I generally see cartoons if any of those of average weight to thinner as cross dressers or feminized sorts. To me most just point to how fat a man has become to a point he has grown breasts as a result.
In fact there are cartoons like the examples you've mentioned, that make fun of fat or obese men with gynecomastia. They are so bad, tasteless and mean that they're not even worth looking at them.
John

Offline gotgyne

LOL 😆.  Before I transitioned. My wife and I went to a beach where they were hold a  "free the nipple " protest. I wore her one piece swimsuit 🩱  and she wore my swim trunks.
Sophie, but then only your wife set her nipples free. So only 50 per cent of both of you joined in the protest.:)
John

Offline gotgyne

The reason why I stumbled on cartoons this time was quite a different topic but with similar effects. Imagine a cartoon with a man in the lingerie section of a department store. In front of him a saleslady and a female customer who holds a bra on her dress to see if it fits and the saleslady with another bra in her hand. The text of the cartoon is: "Before he developed breasts he was embarrassed if he wandered into a store's lingerie department -- But now he feels just like one of the gals!!"

This is not the text of the original cartoon below, but look at it. It is a cartoon from the "Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation" from December 1933. Quite a few men, women and children who got polio had to wear not only leg braces but also a surgical corset because of their weak trunk muscles. There is some truth in the cartoon, since the same corset companies like Camp or Berlei which produced corsets for women also made surgical corsets for polio patients and specially trained corsetieres had to fit the patients at their corset shop.
John

Offline Busty

:-[ It has happened to me

Offline Busty

When I go bra shopping, they  ask me what I am looking for in a bra. They just automatically assume the bra is for me. And they are right!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024