Author Topic: For those 3 months + post op?  (Read 2530 times)

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Did you find that after your bandages were removed that your chest increased or decreased in size? I understand that sometimes theirs swelling and it can decrease but also that sometimes the chest fills in. So i was wondering what your experiences were?

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
stonecold after going thru 3 ops now.  heres wot i found out.
when u look at yr chest 2 months post op, thats the size it will be. IT wil not get any smaller. the only things that changes over the coming months is that bumps and lumps u may have in the contour of yr chest even out, as long as u keep massaging.   alot of people stop massaging thinking things are ok, but its important to massage up to the 6 month period, even if its not as often,.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
also another obvious point i want to add is that yr chest will fill up after time and look bigger than it originally was, due to exercise, eating etc.  dats why its good to have the PS take out as much as possible, cos after time the chest does fill in, so hence it will not get any smaller in size.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
I thought of the eating thing. One thing i was concerned about was the fact that i have been sat still for 3weeks not eating great, so have put a bit of weight on. However in my brochure it says that the operation takes away the fat cells meaning they never return, so the weight shouldnt go to the chest. I suppose it depends on how much was taken out via lipo, but surely it would never gain the same size it had done prior to the op.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Any fat cells that are removed are NOT replaced with new cells.  As we grow in size due to a high calorie diet with a lack of cardio exercise, it's the individual fat cells that grow in size.  So it follows that if you put on weight post-op, there is less fat in the first place to gain in size.

However, irrespective of size and shape, irrespective of gynaecomastia or not, we all know that regular cardio-exercise is indicated for general health and well being anyway.

It is argued that obesity accounts for most chronic illness in the west anyway, from knackered joints, heart disease, diabetes, cancer and respiratory disease.

Now, where's my trainers?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024