Author Topic: Meds to reduce gyno  (Read 6171 times)

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
Are there any medications that don't need to be perscribed that I could take to attempt to reduce my gyno?

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
anti estroegns sold form supplement companys, their is a popular one but not sure whats its called, somebody will likely post is name.

Offline cipher

• Posting Member
You could try Rebound XT or 6-OXO but I don't know if they really work because I haven't tried these supplements myself.

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
Does anyone know anything about Rebound XT or 6-OXO? Does it work? Help even a little? Also does it show up in drug tests or anything? I would be willing to give it a shot. Thanks

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
i took a course of rebound xt and tamoxifen
no luck mate. i took good dosages over 1 month tapering down.no effect.i know its worked for some-normally not puberty type gland gyno wer its well established but worked well for steroid induced gyno which appeared very recently so still soft gland.

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
I just ordered a bottle of it. I use to use creatine a long time ago so I'm not sure if that contributed to my gyno.  So I will give this a shot and see how it works. I will keep ya'll posted. I pray to god that this S**** works!!!

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
There is no connection between creatine and gynecomastia.

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
Zippy, please post here if you see any changes with your gyne due to the med

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
Rebound XT is surely safer  than 6oxo. Some say 6oxo is more or less a libido killer. keep us posted, Zippy211.

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
I'm happy to hear it is safer, that is what I ordered. Anyone use this before? I hope I don't die~!

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
You can visit bodybuilding sites. You'll hear about Rebound XT and the  others. Some guys are particularly knowledgeable on those sites (it doesn't mean we all are boors on this one) though it may be become sometimes a little too technical. Of course, if there's a search engine, you'll only have to type in the name of the drugs and all threads about it will appear.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 04:22:30 PM by brm »

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
the problem is that you don't know where the people in the forum are coming from - the might publish their own meds saying they work when they don't and stuff like that

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I know of nothing you can buy without a prescription which is both safe and effective. Don't waste your money.

The more potent prescription medications though worth a try, are often ineffective.

Only two true alternatives exist, Either learn to live with it or seek surgery.

Either way it is always wise to check the condition out well as Gynecomastia (while usually harmless) can sometimes be an important symptom of serious medical problems.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024