Author Topic: Anyone else post op got this problem?  (Read 2132 times)

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
It seems that when my arms are relaxed at my sides my chest sticks out quite a bit. Thier is still a prominent breast like crease on one side. I think part of this problem is the area at the sides of my chest and under my arms seems very full still. Has anybody else experienced this similar thing? Sorry its very difficult to explain.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 11:15:11 AM by stonecold »

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
i have that too mate but it is decreasing oer time.

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Yup, I have a fair amount under the armpits and running across to the nipple of the left side. If I flex the pec it mostly goes, but relaxed it droops and looks quite bad. I was hoping it would fade away and was just some scar tissue, but it looks like there is more to be done yet.
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Pferdestärken

However, there is still too much fat, especially running under my armpits, and under the nip line - still a little too much curvature down there for my liking"

thats your quote form another post and with what you just said is exactly the same as what i have. What do you think it is? I agree that mine isnt scar tissue either.

Ive actaully dropped weight and body fat since surgery so have a hard time beliving its fat either, particularly as the brochure said the fat cells dont come back once removed.

Have you spoken or met with Dr levick yet about revision?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 12:26:30 PM by stonecold »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024