Author Topic: Mr. Richards, anyone heard of him?  (Read 2256 times)

Offline brian2006

• Posting Member
Hi, quite new to the forum, and just wanted to ask if anyone had heard of Mr Richards? He's a plastic surgeon in the midlands area and is an extremely renowned and respected PS, but I've seen no mention of him in any of the boards. Just wondering if anyone knows much about his reputation for gyne, I might be getting mine done with him. Many thanks for anyone who responds!

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
the three surgeons who are spoken about on here are Levick, Kadaris and Stanek. You also may get the occasional mention of Grobbelar. I think its shame in away that we only ever see examples of certain surgeons work. Because they are the most popular everyone tends to go to them. Their must be other surgeons in the uk capable of great work.

So to answer your question i havent personally, but thats not neccesarly a bad thing. Did he show you before and after pics, and what is his cost?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 02:30:07 PM by stonecold »

Offline brian2006

• Posting Member
Yea his before and after pics were ok. Weren't many of them though. His internet site is www.arandassociates.co.uk. He charges £4100 which seems a tad pricy to me

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024