Author Topic: Levicks technique  (Read 3701 times)

Offline tmb82

• Posting Member
Hi Guys,

I have decided to cancel my planned surgery and go with Levick instead - I think its worth going with someone with such a good reputation. Bit worried though because most people on this forum talk about areola incision and I believe Levick goes in under the arm? Why? If most people cut the areola does Levick know something no-one else does - or is he old fashioned!!??

Any and all experience/opinion greatfully received

Thanks

Tim

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
  • boys with breasts.. yeah right... whatever!
    • pics pre and post Op

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
Usefull input Oppositions.

I think its more a matter of how the surgeon thinks it should be done... with Levicks technique the scarring is kept hidden in the crease of the armpit. Although this may make it more difficult to make sure you get all the gland out... Levick compensates for this by removing everything! lol So you end up with a very flat (skin and muscle) chest... which in my opinion was the way to go. All looks good!

Ian

Offline tmb82

• Posting Member
Thanks IT100!

That has put my mind at rest a lot - all sounds promising. Thanks again.

Tim

Offline uk_bloke

• Bronze Member
    • my pictures
hi tmb ,

im 16 days post op with levick and am happy with the way things are looking so far ,still a bit bruised and lumpy ,but can tell that its gonna look pretty good already.
as IT100 says all the scarring you'll have is a small (10mm) cut in your armpit crease,through this he shreds all the gland up inside then draws it all out with lipo.

good luck .

well done oppositions ,once again very helpful input!
congratulations are in order though as its your 319th post and its the first one without any spelling mistakes.
maybe your now ready to step up and learn your 2 times table!

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Opposition, I am relatively new to this forum, but it seems that you have a very childish outlook which is reflected in your pointless posts.

Just because someone chooses to ask something that you THINK you know the answer to, please do not stop others from benefiting from this forum.

Your pictures portray an adult, your posts portray a child. Makes me wonder if those are indeed your pics.....

Offline Raymuk

• Posting Member
Levick did my operation 7 months ago now. The scars were very neat to begin with, about 1cm long. But they have faded to such an extent now that I can hardly even see them myself  :)

I've got a flat chest with a good shape to it - the net result is that I hardly even visit this board anymore  ;D
« Last Edit: February 19, 2005, 04:27:03 PM by Raymuk »

Offline AJP

• Silver Member
That's good news for all of us going with Levick then!

I think I can speak on behalf of all the lads who have just gone with Levick, or who are just about to (that's me then) that we would love to be in a position like yours in 7 months.

Nice one.
Another happy Levick Lad.

Offline Ste

• Posting Member
Hey tmb82 plenty of info on Mr L's technique on the board - which of course still doesn't excuse :-

*yawns*

Not a good look oppo.

Ste

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024