Author Topic: SO here is my case, what do you guys think???  (Read 3044 times)

Offline Lazerous

• Posting Member
Hello everybody, here is a little background info on me, Im 17 205lbs, around 5'11". I believe my ideal weight is around 170lbs, I was 214 but I recently started a diet and am now down to 205.

Im almost sure I have gyno but want your opinions. My left breast is larger than my right one and obviously is more noticable, eventhough my right chest is almost not noticable at all when I am wearing a shirt which is weird.
I have felt my nipps and there are NO hard lumps of any sort throughout out my breast, it feels the same all around and under my nipps it actually feels, how owuld I say this.....'empty' lol, but ya I as you guys can tell my nips dont puff out or anything of that sort, and my breast feels the same as my fat stomach (which I plan to get rid of on my diet :) )

Since I am still young for surgery and dont have any money for it anyway. And I actually would rather get rid of as much of my chest size by excersise and diet rather than surgery. SO I was wondering what is best excersise that I can do?

Also I have been on these forums before and I remember that there are are certain foods that can increase gyne, but I forgot what they are, so can somebody tell me?

Also what is the best place to get a compression vest/shirt until I get my weight down and loose some chest fat?? Also what is the best size for the shirt/vest considering my height and weight?

What are the best work outs? I have worked out  A LOT before, so I know all the workout names, but the problem is that I am always on and off so that is why you guys see no real results on my body, but I plan to start and be consistent with it this time

Also I heard that there are some pills or 'creams' that can reduce the size, I was wondering which is the best, money isnt too big of a factor, just anything that works!!!

Here are the pics as of TODAY!!!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/se-w600/DSC00526.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/se-w600/DSC00524.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/se-w600/DSC00523.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/se-w600/DSC00522.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/se-w600/DSC00521.jpg

« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 04:42:50 PM by Lazerous »

Offline hertog88

• Bronze Member
  • I'm a bad, bad boy
Bro, you gotta be consistent when you workout, don't go on/off, i suggest you lose around 35-40 lbs first, so that when you're around 18-20 years old you can get the surgery. You can try a program similar to Brad Pitt's... something like 45 mins. of cardio before working out, then hit your chest with light weights and high reps. here's a sample chest day routine

bench - 3 X 35
decline - 3 X 35
DB Pullovers - 3 X 25
DB flys - 3 X 35

somthing like that, you can be creative with it and add what you want, and after your workout hit the cardio again for about 30 mins. You won't gain that much muscle, but you'll lose alot of fat. Or you can try something like this. After every 3 sets, hit the treadmill for about 5 mins., this is called circuit training.

Don't go on a crash diet or anything, just have several small meals a day, don't restrict yourself of carbohydrates either, and just lessen the junk food/sweets, etc. etc.

But hey, i reckon your not too young to get the surgery. I had mine a few days before i turned 18, but i was already fully grown - 6'1" by 17, since i already started puberty at around age 12.
Hope this helps

Offline Lazerous

• Posting Member
Bro, you gotta be consistent when you workout, don't go on/off, i suggest you lose around 35-40 lbs first, so that when you're around 18-20 years old you can get the surgery. You can try a program similar to Brad Pitt's... something like 45 mins. of cardio before working out, then hit your chest with light weights and high reps. here's a sample chest day routine

bench - 3 X 35
decline - 3 X 35
DB Pullovers - 3 X 25
DB flys - 3 X 35

somthing like that, you can be creative with it and add what you want, and after your workout hit the cardio again for about 30 mins. You won't gain that much muscle, but you'll lose alot of fat. Or you can try something like this. After every 3 sets, hit the treadmill for about 5 mins., this is called circuit training.

Don't go on a crash diet or anything, just have several small meals a day, don't restrict yourself of carbohydrates either, and just lessen the junk food/sweets, etc. etc.

But hey, i reckon your not too young to get the surgery. I had mine a few days before i turned 18, but i was already fully grown - 6'1" by 17, since i already started puberty at around age 12.
Hope this helps

Thanks for the advice, but surgery is definately out of the question until I am over 20 or something like that, so that gives me a good 3 years to try to get these breasts down in size as much as possible, I honestly believe I can get them down, since I dont feel any hard glandular thing under my nipps, and as you guys can tell I have no puffy nipps, and there is no pain either.

So can somebody answer the rest of my questions? Especially the one about what size underworks vest should I get and what is a good and cheap site to get'em from, also any GOOD rubbing gel I can buy that will help me??????

Thanks in advance

Offline matson

• Posting Member
   You can take anti-estrogens, nolvadex would be your best bet. Google nolvadex and order it over the net. I don't know if it's to late to reduce the breasts but if anything can help thats it aside from surgery, you will need surgery my friend.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024