Author Topic: 'diet aid of questionable value' male breast reduction pills  (Read 2370 times)

Offline johntaihape

'diet aid of questionable value' male breast reduction pills,found a website www.akayakz.com advertising these pills. has anyone tried them or know how successful they are, or is it a big scam.

Offline webster

• Silver Member

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
Those fucking bastards, it makes me angry and sick that people try to scam your money from you with a bogus product like that.  >:(

Offline Hypo-is-here

I sent them this;

Why are you trying to get rich on other peoples misery?

This product that you claim reduces gynecomastia does no such thing.

You should be utterly ashamed of your actions.

Not only is there no product in the world that can localize fat lose, but in order to reduce glandular gynecomastia it is imperitive that the endocrine balance is shifted in favour of androgens and any product that can do this has side effects.

If your product has no side effects then it is because it does not affect the endocrine balance and if it does not do this it cannot reduce galandular gynecomastia.

You make claims about your product but the fact is it has been through ZERO controlled medical trials- NIL.

You make guarantees on your website that you are simply not in a position to make.

If your product did as you claim (something it blatently does not) then why are you pushing it on a duff little website.

If your claims were remotely credible you would be able to market this to endocrinologists and the medical community and a far greater and more profitable market.

Like I say you should be ashamed.

You know that people are desperate and so you play on there hopes and fear so that  you can sucker them in and make money off of them.

Smoke mirrors and a modern P.T Barnum

There is a sucker born every minute and that is your customer.

SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To which they replied

Thnk you for your opinions, take care and have a great day.

:-/ Like I said they are scum!!!

Offline Testing_Andractim

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024