Author Topic: ]Confused  (Read 3680 times)

Offline Grant

Hi all finaly got the courage to post some pictures.
erm yes i am over weight and i do exercise, but only walking as i dont have time in my busy days to hop off down the gym lol.
im 23 well any way i think i larg amount of it it fat but well any way here are my pictures

ftp://kvavbnaicc:colonal@62.169.150.3/domains/clan-raf.co.uk/public_html/oldsite/download%20images/Picture%201.jpg

ftp://kvavbnaicc:colonal@62.169.150.3/domains/clan-raf.co.uk/public_html/oldsite/download%20images/Picture%202.jpg

ftp://kvavbnaicc:colonal@62.169.150.3/domains/clan-raf.co.uk/public_html/oldsite/download%20images/Picture%203.jpg
?

thanks
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 11:58:18 AM by Grant »

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Just some advice for you.

1. Change the walking to some running
2. Get a consult with a PS

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Yes I agree with Allan,U should do all of that and defiantly go to a PS if this bugs u enough..........

This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline Grant

sorry whats a PS please

Offline marcus28

• Bronze Member
plastic surgen

Offline lafilip

• Posting Member
I am going to have to agree with BLATINO on this one.  Try giving exercise/nutrition a shot before you go wasting $2000-$5000.  

Remember this is surgery you are considering and as with surgery there are risks! This is a lot more serious then getting a tooth pulled.

Good Luck

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I was in a similar position to you m8 a  year ago. :P

I managed to sort almost all of it out without an op, probably 95 percent of it.Through diet and exercise.

One PS has said I need a minor amount of lipo the other said I did not need anything. Whereas when I went to one a year ago I needed quite alot done....Major lipo plus a possible excision.

Not everyone has great results like that but it depends how you want to deal with this. Surgery is an option but as you have weight issues like I had perhaps try to get down to a normal BMI for your height first.And then think again .It feels great to when you see your efforts paying off.

IF you don't have time to get down the gym every day, go for run before work starts. (may be a walk/jog like me to start with ;D).And when you finish it do some pressups and situps. Cut the junk out as well.

If you get down to a normal BMI and you chest is  no better, see a PS. If it is still bothering you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024