Author Topic: Lypodissolve  (Read 6274 times)

Offline dublin13

• Posting Member
So, I was at my house yesterday and got something in the mail from my dermatologist about something called Lypodissolve.  Evidently, it is a new technique where they shoot the fat deposit you have w/ a needle it usually takes 1-3 treatments.  No surgery, No anestetia...recovery time is like a day.  I know this probably wont work if there is a gland present, but for puffy nipples this looks like a Godsend.  Plus, the website even states that this procedure is used to treat Gynecomastia.  I imagine it would be considerably cheaper than surgery too.  Does anyone know anything about this?  Cost?  Effectiveness?  Here's a link to the website.  It is endorsed by my Dermatoligist office, so I imagine it's quite credible.
http://www.lipodissolve.com/?gclid=CL6tjP2z14QCFSMyPgodnRReSA

Here's a second link:
http://aeternamedspa.com/faq_lipodissolve.html

« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 06:13:00 AM by dublin13 »

Offline spaceace

• Bronze Member

Offline dublin13

• Posting Member
So no one has heard of this...W/ all the talk about remedies other than surgery on this site, I thought for sure this would spark some serious chat

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
Hi guys.  I've been reading this web site for a while now.  But this is my first post.  I was researching on the Internet and found a web site called www.micro-lipo.com
I think its similar to what you guys are talking about.  And there is a male breast reduction section there to.  Was wondering if anyone knows more about this.  Or if someone who lives in California can call the clinic and post more inforamtion about it.
Because it looks very interesting (short recovery for breast tissue removal procedure) and the doctor seems reputable also.

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Maybe it works for fat, but what does it do about hard-tissue gland? Puffy nipples are primarily caused by the hard gland, not the fat  :-/

Offline dublin13

• Posting Member
I have puffy nipples w/ out a gland present...I'm not sure what you say is ALWAYS true

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
On this site it says removal of gynecomastia specifically.  But I just found it on the Internet.  I live outside the US.  So wanted to request if one of you guys could call the toll free number on the web site and speak to the doctor to find out if gyen (not fat) can be removed.  There are some before/after pics which look like this method works.  And you only need 3 days of recovery.  Also, if someone calls them, please find out how much the procedure costs.  Would be great if you could post your findings on here.  Thanks.

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
This sounds promising.

I hope someone with more knowledge can shed some light on this topic.

Offline removethese

• Posting Member
Hi guys.  I've been reading this web site for a while now.  But this is my first post.  I was researching on the Internet and found a web site called www.micro-lipo.com
I think its similar to what you guys are talking about.  And there is a male breast reduction section there to.  Was wondering if anyone knows more about this.  Or if someone who lives in California can call the clinic and post more inforamtion about it.
Because it looks very interesting (short recovery for breast tissue removal procedure) and the doctor seems reputable also.

I know many people who have been unsatisfied with him including myself.  You can find several complaints about him throughout this message board.

Offline dublin13

• Posting Member
This sounds promising.

I hope someone with more knowledge can shed some light on this topic.

I've actually got a consultation scheduled for next Monday, the 8th.  I hope to have a pretty good idea after that.  From what I understand, it is free and they will look me over and we will set realistic goals as to what can be done.  I will keep you guys updated...I'm sure some of you are interested

Offline theguy

• Posting Member
Please let us know any information you get from your consult!! :)  I think it would be great if it works.

Offline dublin13

• Posting Member
I actually just bumped my consult up to tomorrow evening, so it looks like I'llknow something sooner, rather than later

Offline jeremyj

• Posting Member
Dublin, I sent you a PM.  I am very interested in what they say tonight.  I scheduled a consultation also.  It sounds like our nipples are the same.  Mine are just puffy until they are cold or touched, then they look like what I consider "normal".  I am in pretty good shape and my nipples just don't look right.

I really look forward to what they tell you.

Offline jeremyj

• Posting Member
So Dublin, how was the consultation?  

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
if this is what i think it is, its a mixture of Phosphatidylcholine and deoxycholate. if thats the case, i hope you guys dont' get your hopes up that this will be an easy alternative to surgery... i fell into that trap and was disapointed with the results.

i know a few guys who've used this on themselves and have had some success (around the waiste/lovehandles).  it is more for cleaning up the last little bit of hard to lose fat and IMO is no replacement for lipo.  i've tried just the Phosphatidylcholine injects in the fatty tissue on my chest and it didn't do jack. even it it eliminated the fat, it would not disolve the gland. the only way to get rid of the gland is surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024