Author Topic: How much does Dr Levitt charge?  (Read 3163 times)

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
on average does anybody know how much it costs and what influences the price? i.e if its alot is it more, or if its minor is it less etc?

Also does he show before & afters at consultation.

thanks

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Do you mean Levick? I have never heard of a Dr. Levitt before, and didn't find any results when searching this site for him/her.

If you mean Levick:

It's £3665 (ish, may be a bit wrong) fixed price. £80 consultation. And yes, he does show photos.
etc.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
yeah im new sorry thats who i meant

yikes at the price thats alot of money

might be more cost effective to find a top notch doc abroad then as the pounds so strong at the moment it would work out so much cheaper.

Offline Merv_UK

• Posting Member
Not so sure the financial savings would be worth the risk. I've seen $6000 for treatment in the US a few times on this site- not a massive saving. You really need to be confident in your surgeon. It can be difficult enough finding one at home that meets all the right criterea. Add the price of travel and accomodation for you and advisably another and you've eaten well into any saving.

Remember, you'll need to stick around for a few days to recover and to make sure you don't need any fluid drained etc. Travelling from England to Northern Ireland was a big enough trek, nevermind further. If you are looking at Europe you could also have the obstacle of language. I know "Medical Tourism" is getting quite standard for things like hip replacements (I hear South Africa is good!) but there seem to few and far between surgeons with a documented track record in Gyne correction. You could travel a long way to be disappointed.

Yeah, its a big amount, but if you look at it on a "cost per wear" basis over a lifetime its nothing. A lot of women spend a fortune on a wedding dress they only wear once: you've got your chest forever. The majority of posters I've read say its the best money they've ever spent.

I guess the relative cost depends on a) how bad your gyne is b) how much it affects your life/well being  c) how big a priority it is for you to be rid of it.

Just some thoughts...

Best of luck, whatever you decide to do.

Merv.

Offline Merv_UK

• Posting Member
If you give me a few months for my chest to recover I'll be sticking mine up.  Pretty sure he hasn't a website gallery of his own, just a contact page on the BMI site.

I made my decision on reputation (from reading many posts on this site, both Mr Levicks patients and others) and from the impression I had from my consultation. I was comfortable and confident after that. Some guys go and see several surgeons: whatever works.

The question of before/after pics is a tricky one anyway IMO. Everyone's Gyne is different and everyone has different expectations of the outcomes of surgery. For example: some guys have mild Gyne, low body fat and are looking for a perfect chest; other guys (as was my case) have more severe Gyne and just want to fall in to the realms of "normal". And for some people scarring is a big issue, for me its secondary to being able to feel comfortable in any clothes in any situation. Its a bonus that I dont seem to have too bad scarring. For me customer satisfaction is a good indicator and in any case you'll be able to read more guys stories than see their pics.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024