Author Topic: is this fat or gyno?  (Read 3487 times)

Offline hey_2006

• Posting Member
ok here goes ive been fat since i was young lost about 40-50 pounds and started to work out, now my chest has always been flabby - i cant get rid if it, but im still trying and the weight is still coming off. Im currently 215pnds down from 250+ pounds.

heres some pics not sure if theyre very good to tell or not.

any help or advice would be appreciated cheers

Offline hey_2006

• Posting Member
this one a better one ?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I'd like to give you a straight answer. But sorry, your pics are not clear at all !  :-/ Could you post others, clerarer this time and with nips not erected like in the last pics you've posted here. It's very hard to tell with those pictures...

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
post some side shots, its always clear from those.

congrats on the weight loss

Offline dav242

• Bronze Member
yeah soem clear side shots usually seal the deal -
also, pinch it - if there's anything hard or fibrous, there's probably some gland under there. if it's squishy, it's probably mainly fat, although some gland can be intermixed with the fat...

Offline bay224

• Posting Member
dude you look fine....if its gyn its unnoticable.

Offline hey_2006

• Posting Member

thanks for the replys so far.

Offline orrible

i usually can see gyne where others say their is none. In your case though im not convinced their is gyne. Yes you have man boobs, but i think in this case that is purely a weight issue and if you dropped some body fat your chest would flatten out. You have a good chest contour ( the normal male (type shape as opposed to the cone like < gyne shape) Your chest seems in proportion with your stomach. You are obviously concenered and unhappy, but i think you might be lucky, in that you can change your chest size via fat reduction whereas many people can only get the result from surgery.

Offline hey_2006

• Posting Member
nice one stone cold, i know i got quite a bit of fat to lose but youve re-assured me a lot. It hasnt been easy dieting but im still going at it and to think i have a chance of getting rid of these man boobs without surgery is encouraging to say the least

cheers mate

Offline orrible

No probelm i wouldnt say it unless i truly believed it. Good luck, find a good diet and exercise routine and im sure you will be able to move on with life and forgot about the word gynecomastia.

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
its fat, not gyno...try to cut alittle, looks like you got some muscle already

Offline hey_2006

• Posting Member
cheers for the re-assurance guys

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
i usually can see gyne where others say their is none. In your case though im not convinced their is gyne. Yes you have man boobs, but i think in this case that is purely a weight issue and if you dropped some body fat your chest would flatten out. You have a good chest contour ( the normal male (type shape as opposed to the cone like < gyne shape) Your chest seems in proportion with your stomach. You are obviously concenered and unhappy, but i think you might be lucky, in that you can change your chest size via fat reduction whereas many people can only get the result from surgery.

possiblly some lipo to contour the bottom of your chest would help
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024