Author Topic: The Big Day  (Read 1929 times)

Offline Chge

• Posting Member
Well the big day has finally come and I'm in for surgery with Mr L tomorrow morning.  At the moment I am worrying about everything other than the actual result of surgery (will I over sleep, will i get there okay, will I be okay with the anaesthetic, will he stop me having surgery cos i missed the bit in the letter about alcohol and had a pint sunday, who's gonna feed the dog!!) you name it I'm worrying about it!

Just need to bite the bullet and get on with it I know, but it's difficult at the moment, I even tried convincing myself I'm being vain and stupid, but I just know thats not true.

Let you know how I go guys........

Offline limaecho

• Bronze Member
Good luck!

Don't worry, it's a breeze. The anaethetist is cool too, you have no worries, trust me!  ;)

Offline Chge

• Posting Member
Thanks Mate appreciate it

Still brickin it thou!!! :o

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005
Thumbs up mate, I was bricking it on the drive up that morning before my own surgery, then leafing through the dinner menu deciding what to have for lunch that afternoon after surgery.

Piece of p*ss, of course you won't believe me now, but just stay determined and it will be a cakewalk.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
think we were all fairly terrifed before the surgery,. but really nothing to it. Good luck and let us know how you go.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024