Author Topic: SEX !!!!!!!  (Read 2082 times)

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Now that I have everyones attention... LOL, is there anyone in this forum who has had just lipo done on there gyno infested chest, has had puffy nipples afterward(like 3/4 months afterwards) and have later flattened out???? I have just gone through my second lipo only session, healing is super fast but the bastard nipples are still puffy !!! Is a removal of tissue in my future or has anyone else flattened out afterwards?

Thanks lads  Rob

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
P.S    my nipples are still a tad swollen.... 2nd surgery was just Fri past..... swollen but not that bad..... like I said earlier..... healin is super fast this time..

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
WOW.... not many success stories in here

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
WOW.... not many success stories in here

No. Not for puffies....  :-/

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
Lipo only did NOT do it for me. I had to get a excision revision (which im still healing from) The excision of the gland was what i needed, you might as well  :-/
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
was thegland soft... could you feel it prior to the removal?  and how long ago was the removal?

thanks  Rob

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
prior to my first surgery, they were hard lumps that i could pull away from my chest bc of the fat around them. After my first surgery my whole chest area was tighter but i still had the lumps. I am 20 days PO

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Lipo alone may not do it.  

Correction: Lipo alone will not do it.

I'm sorry man but I've been around these boards for well over a year and have never heard of a success with just lipo.  It may seem so temporarily but the problem is the gland and it has to be taken out and, sadly, lipo alone won't do it.  
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 07:49:22 PM by nukem2k5 »
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
Hoefully my P.S will redo my surgery and this time take out the glands under my nipples.... the more I heal the puffier they get (AGAIN)  I suppose I will have to wait for 3 more months to get my 3rd session... My ps said he didnt want to scar me. I told him scares dont bother me, I have tones... oh well, ill see if $5000 gets me a 3rd sessions under the knife.... this bites moose d?icks

Rob

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
lots of surgeons claim, incorrectly, that lipo alone will cut it, and patients get the short end for it.  imho you need to hold the guy responsible for his bad decision and should not have to pay for revision.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024