Author Topic: my 4th operation yesterday  (Read 3445 times)

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
i had my 4th operation yesterday with karidis which i believe has gone well.
i give a break down of what i have had done so far.

1st op - with grobellar.  was a bad result, he left alot of fat and gland in various places, gave a distorted lumpy look.  bad result who did not want to admit to his mistakes.

2nd op - with karidis.  he tried to lipo out the lumps from grobelaars op.  however the lipo got rid of the lumps.  the chest was not even on both sides, and still alot of gland was left in.

3rd op - with karidis.  gland and lipo removal.  chest went flatter.  however there was alot of scar tissue build up on LHS.  good result but LHS was slightly bigger than RHS.

4th op - with karidis(with no costs).  small amount of gland removal frm LHS only.  also lipo from under both armpit areas at top corner of chest and side of armpits.

im preety sure once healed my chest will look excellent, even on both sides and flat.  its been a long road for me, with a botched up first op from grobellar causing the majority of further ops.
i just want to heal up quickly and move on and no longer have to think about having gyne.  i will have to get back into the gym and pump iron to help fill out my chest and give it a nice shape.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline Sean

• Posting Member
  • Gyne Removed by Mr. Levick- 19/07/06
That is a s*it road you have taken there mate. I really hope all works out for you..I thought Groballar was meant to be one of the more well known people??
At any stage on your journey did you consider Levick?
Happy healing,
Sean.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
hi sean, grobellar was the worst mistake i made.  after the op with him, both sides of my chest were different in size. i also had lumps of fat in various places on my chest, which happend bcos he forgot to lipo those areas.
i only went to him after reading about him on these boards, but my experience with him was a bad one.   then when i told him what was wrong with my chest he said you cant expect to have a normal chest after a gyne op.  he just fobbed me off, so i went to karidis who had to sort out grobellars mess.
i didnt go to levick cos i wanted to stay in the london area,  but after my experience i say to any1 choosing yr surgeon should be your number 1 concern.  it makes all the difference between a bad and a good result.

Offline Sean

• Posting Member
Ye, Im flying over from Ireland for the op. Just a bit worried about ease of any after-op care but Ill get over it.
Again, I hope its forth time lucky for you.
Sean.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
also i wanted to say that having this revision kardis also managed to pull out alot of the scar tissue i had on my LHS.  i had a huge amount of scar tissue in the form of a banana shape dent,  which has now gone.  he did tell me that his micro cannula lipo tool helps to break up scar tissue and suck it up

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
sean who r u going to for your op??
after the op u will be sore, and movement will be restriccted.  it is advisable to have some1 with you, who can help you, as in carrying bags etc.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Hey Uk, glad to hear things so far so good. Please keep me posted on your progress mate.

Offline Sean

• Posting Member
Im going to Levick and doing the entire thing in secret!
I really am going to travel very light i.e. 1 change of clothes...I have 2 flights booked home....1 for the day after the op and 1 two days after the op. Basically if I feel up to it Im flying home the day after....if not, Ill stay in some cheap hotel near the priory and fly home 2 days after the op. Ive gone through a serious back operation before....I think the pain of this one will be much less (although I am not trivialising the seriousness of this op).
Sean.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
cheers stonecold.  any idea on what yr planning to do?  another op or u gna stick it out with how yr chest is?

sean good luck,  u prob b best resting for 2 days here, then travelling back, i wudnt advise it the next day to get on the plane.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
UK just waiting for consultations now to see what further can be done. Will know more shortly and will report at my 8 month update. However im sure their will be surgeons capable of making improvements so am hoping that i dont have to live with the results forever.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 08:38:00 AM by stonecold »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024