Author Topic: gyne and hair growth  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Fgyne

• Posting Member
Hey, im post op about 4 weeks and everything is going well...just waiting for scars to heal to go to the beach!  I have some andractim (about a tube and a half) left over from a failed attempt to rid my gyne over a year ago.  I was wondering if this could help boost my testosteron to spurt facial hair growth.  Im 22 and have very little facial hair or armpit hair and know its connected with my hormones and probably why i had gyne for so many years even though im very lean.  Anyway, should i use the gyne to help with this problem or could it mess up my hormones more and maybe bring my gyne back.  Its kinda like i was going through puberty then it just stoped while i had gyne.  Any suggestions?

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
why would u want more facial hair and armpit hair..... that just retarded

Offline Shaman

• Posting Member
That's very rude, at 22 most men are phyiscally mature, if it bothers him he should try it and see if it works. I know it could be odd being so immature at your age with such a small amount of development. Check to see if it's safe first though.  ;)

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I would check with a doctor. No one as far as I know on this site is a doctor.You say yourself you don't want the gyne to come back. All drugs of these types will have a certain number of side effects you may get.  Not all of which are printed on the paitient information leaflet.

Given the fact you developed gyne in the first place I would be very careful with your hormone lvls. I can understand though why you would like facial and body hair etc although shaving every day is a pain!

Bottom line I think a doctor is the best person to talk this through with. As if andractim is not suitable another drug might be. Good luck!

Offline Fgyne

• Posting Member
thanks for the support guys...hazzard you can eat my male thingy

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
i dont eat armpit hair no thanks :P

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024