Author Topic: my pics  (Read 4082 times)

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
 >:(Thinking of having lipo, its all fat as far as I can tell.

Is it better to try to loose as much fat as possible before the surgery or will a little more help in the lipo?

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
dont listen to fag boy Blatino...you def have brest tissue and possibly some gland.
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
Ewww someone is angry  LOL

go back to your dam hole.

Offline pimpshitrofl

• Posting Member
yo blatino shut up or i gat yo ass. topic creater you are basically screwed. oh well.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 06:45:21 PM by pimpshitrofl »

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
yo blatino shut up or i gat yo ass. topic creater you are basically screwed. oh well.

Why am I screwed? ???

The reason I said it was mostly fat is becasue I have lost  lot of weight before, and they shrink quite a bit pluss isnt gland suposed to have a hard feel to it? This feels like the rest of my body fat

Offline ddaavviidd

• Bronze Member
WHY IS  BLATINO  ALOUD TO EVEN BE THIS THIS FOURM ?

Offline KyleExtreme

• Posting Member

Why am I screwed? ???

The reason I said it was mostly fat is becasue I have lost  lot of weight before, and they shrink quite a bit pluss isnt gland suposed to have a hard feel to it? This feels like the rest of my body fat

this guy says that exact same thing to anyone who post pics...

Offline nonini

• Silver Member

this guy says that exact same thing to anyone who post pics...

Yeah I get it now that I have read a few of the other threads, there is always one. ::)

Offline exonym

• Posting Member
My chest looked much like yours, and I had some glandular tissue and fat removed. The only way to know for sure is to talk with a doctor who is familiar with gynecomastia, and have him diagnose you.
Liposuction and Excision of fat and glandular tissue
Performed by Dr. Ned Snyder in Austin, Texas
June 8, 2006
23 Years old

Offline flex1appeal

You have alot of gland there bro combined with fat. I can tell you when I first developed gyno, my gland was hard and sensitive around my nipples. Over the years I think the fat kicked in and the gland felt softer. So don't let the feel of gland fool you. It can still feel soft and be gland especially depending on how much of it is indeed fat.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
I will let the doc decide in the end, but I think i located a tiny bit of gland in my left side, its really small and dont think its causing the situation.
Unless i have gland of varying hardness in there ???

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
umm.. those breasts are definitely *mostly* gland.
... and the saga continues

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
umm.. those breasts are definitely *mostly* gland.

Mhh they are definately mostly fat, I know coz they shrink when I loose a lot of weight, dont have my weight loss pics with me though.

Why does everyone think its gland? is it the shape ???

Offline flex1appeal

No doubt there is alot of fat there (don't mean that in a negative or derogatory way) which would explain why they shrink but I can tell you there is a lot of gland mixed in there bro. I don't believe there is such a thing as all fat or mostly fat gyno. Gyno is cause from an active gland. That's a fact.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024