Author Topic: My Photos...UK Guy...Please Comment  (Read 2496 times)

Offline zack33

• Posting Member
Hi People :D

Here are a few photos of me .....Is it Gyno ???...and is surgrey the only option....I want to be compleatly flat!!!

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j143/zackdee/

Also my stomach and love handles..can this be developed with excercise into a 6-pak .or do i need liposuction :(

feel free to comment....

I am 5'10 and 11 stones age 30.....UK

I was in hospital in 2004 through illness ..and my weight went down to 9 stone...yet i still had the gyno
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 12:23:28 PM by zack33 »

Offline flex1appeal

Looks like gyno to me bro. As far as I know surgery is the only means to get rid of it. And yes, exercise with proper diet can get you rid of those love handles and stomach fat. Cardio would be the best route as sit ups and weight resistance training does not remove fat or replace it with muscle. It simply builds muscle and is still hidden by the fat. Cardio and diet will help lose the fat. Combine it with weight resistance training to help firm up or build muscle. Whatever u desire.

Offline zack33

• Posting Member
Hi

Thanks for the prompt response....Would running on a Treadmill....and cycling lose the belly and love handles :-[
and give me a 6-pak...along with going on a hunger strike....Or should I kill 2 birds with one stone...When I go for a GYNO OP..get the Belly and the Love Handles done.....would this leave any scars

thanks

zack

PS...Would 1 GYNO OP....make me compleatly Flat
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 01:20:09 PM by zack33 »

Offline flex1appeal

Unfortunately bro, there is no definitive answer to your questions about how to gain a six pack and whether 1 op will make you satisfied completely. Alot of factors in play here. With regards to your exercise, yes, treadmill,bike,elipticals,stair climbers, jogging outside, swimming for an hour, or whatever you enjoy that helps keep your heart rate up for an extended period of time. Usually about 30 minutes or more is optimal say 3-5 times per week. Depends on your metabolism and your diet as well. I can shed fat in 2 weeks and have a six pack but I have genetics geared for bodybuilding. Very easy for me to do even on a mcdonald's only diet. Unfortunately, I do not know you enough to make determinations about what will work for you and how fast it will work for you. I'd say to eat a clean diet and eatting more spread out thru the day (5-6 small meals per day) will optimize your metabolism. Most people eat 1-3 large meals a day and the problem with that is your body only needs so much at one time. What it needs is used by the body while the rest is emptied out as waste or stored as fat. I am speaking here loosely for anyone thinking about challenging this concept. I really do not feel like getting scientific here.

As for surgery, depends on the surgeon and what you have done as well as how well you follow instructions post op. Other factors also apply.

Offline tuscan440

• Posting Member
to get a six pack you need almost zero excess fat, lipo is not a sensible option as if you lose any weight further still it could look weird, i would start off with some serious cardio to lose the weight then gradually bring in some weights and sit-ups.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024