Author Topic: Share your ideas pls..  (Read 3500 times)

Offline yumurta

• Posting Member
Hi everyone,

I have talked with my doc and having gyn in next week however i'm starting to think am i doing a stupid thing.. Is it really needed.. Also as my doc said, it will not be big operation just a liposuction will be made however i'm afraid of something bad could happen..  I'm also doing body building since six months.. Looking forward for your comments..thnx

Code: [Select]
http://img321.imageshack.us/my.php?image=06082006395as4.jpg
http://img393.imageshack.us/my.php?image=06082006401lb3.jpg
http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=06082006403rh4.jpg

Offline oleschreib

• Posting Member
well. I had a similar issue where it was mostly stubborn fact and very little glad. I had ultra sonic lipo last week and it wasn't that bad honestly. Im a little tender and not 100 percent healed, but I am very happy so far and can tell a big difference. It's up to you, bro, but I'd get it if I were you. You're working hard and you deserve to enjoy your work. I know how annoying breast fat is. I lost 50 lbs 2 years ago busting my ass and it never went away from my chest. I've hid it 2 years with under armor shirts.

Best of luck.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
I think doubt creeping in is a normal reaction.

Lipo should be a relatively easy/safe procedure if your doc is competent.

You don't look bad, but its how you feel thats important.

Maybe you need more time to think it over?

Offline yumurta

• Posting Member
I really wonder because noone talks about the operation method they have experienced. I think i will have a small operation and will it be so hard to recover? Because someone has said that he wore 2 months of that post operations crap.. And as oleschreib said, armor shirts are doing well however i got bored of them..
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 05:10:39 AM by yumurta »

Offline flex1appeal

Not hard to recover. Hardest part is waiting for time to heal so you can see the final result of the surgery. But I was back to working out again 2 weeks after my surgery. Really was not bad.

Offline oleschreib

• Posting Member
Yeah, I was tired of the armor shirts. With lipo you pretty much see a positive 80 percent difference and good results immediately. I did and it another 2 weeks it'll look even better.

It's when you get into the excision you get into all the wacky problems and such. I'm so glad what little glad I had was burnt out and lipoed.

Offline yumurta

• Posting Member
thanks  guys.. now i'm sure about what i am doing.. Last question of mine is how long did you wear that post operation thing(i dunno it's name).
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 01:54:16 AM by yumurta »

Offline yumurta

• Posting Member
Please remember that more than half of the men on this site who have had the operation are left with scarred, deformed looking nipples. There are some very successful surgeries, but many are not, on an aesthetic level. You might want to make sure that your surgeon is the best one in the United States.

I don't live in US :D

Offline curengin

• Posting Member
heey Yumurta do u live in TR ?I also got gyne I live in  TR can u tell me who is the doctor u go or which city?thanks maan  ::)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 01:35:48 AM by curengin »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024