Author Topic: Channel 4 Documentary  (Read 2715 times)

Offline JohnStorr

Dear All,

I’m developing a documentary film on Gynecomastia for Channel 4. This film will be a carefully observed, affectionate study on the men who live with this common, misunderstood condition.  

I’m keen to hear from anyone who suffers with this condition. (At this stage we are still researching the area, and any information received will be held in the strictest of confidence.) Please get in touch, I can be contacted at johnfarrar@tigeraspect.co.uk

Best Wishes,

John

Offline Almeda24

• Posting Member
I would never do something like that, too much exposure, but tiger aspect do good programs.

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005
What is it with the amount of researchers that have come in here lately?

Best of luck trying to find anyone who would openly talk about this condition to the nation.

As I mentioned earlier, 80% of the issue with Gyne is psychological. Once you admit you have a problem it's the first and major fence cleared.

Most of us have professional reputations and drinking buddies to maintain. I really doubt you'll be able to find anyone who'll talk on camera, even in silhouette, about this very personal and deeply scarring male problem.

Offline London_boy

• Bronze Member
  • Op performed by Mr Levick 17/08/05
    • My Photos :
I agree but best of luck....

Offline iceman1460

• Posting Member
Yeh i wouldnt mind telling u about my experiene about gyne, but tht would have to be done annymously.As for oing on tv or something to talk about it is something i wouldnt even do for a millionpounds to be honest.

Offline Almeda24

• Posting Member
I would consider it if it was anonymous and you gave me the £4000 I need to get it removed! ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024