Author Topic: Phantom please help..  (Read 1621 times)

Offline need_breast_helpUK

• Posting Member
Mate i've just seen your before an after pic on your signiture type thing... well impressed.  More so because you had a similar shape torso to how I have now, inc. excess stomach fat etc.  I was wondering if you could help me with some questions:

Did Mr L do just liposuction or did he do the cutting of tissue also?

How long after the surgery is the picture on the right in your photobucket shot?

I saw you mention in a post previously that there's a Dr. Karidis in London. Do you know how good he is as i'd really prefer to avoid travelling to Birmingham from London if possible.  I hope you can help mate (or anyone for that matter) and sorry for the long post.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Hello n_b_h

Mr Levick used liposuction to an appropriate level.  He then set about releasing the glandular or breast tissue from the back of the nipple area, cut it up and removed with forceps.  This is the standard procedure for most of his gynaecomastia patients.  He aims to remove 100% of all breast tissue, which is not always the objective of other surgeons.

The second pic was taken about four weeks after surgery.

I couldn't comment on how good I think Dr. Karidis is, I am not familiar with his work, all I know is he carries out a significant number of gynaecomastia procedures each year.

Please, please don't let distance be an issue in finding the right surgeon.  The best advice I can give you is to make an initial consultation with both Levick and Karidis and then decide.  What's a couple of hundred miles travel and an overnight stay in hospital compared to a lifetime being gynaecomastia free and getting the right surgeon to do the work right first time?  I live north of Manchester, but did not hesitate to nip down to Birmingham for 'the best' surgeon for the job.

Hope that helps.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024