Author Topic: Help!! I feel awfull  (Read 2494 times)

Offline jonny35

I'm 35 and have never had a GF, because of my body.. I would love to be thin and be able to go out to clubs and attract women, I also have no hair

Here are my pics....I know i have gyno, but how bad is it, and would 1 OP be enough...Does my Belly and Sides need surgrey, or can I lose that naturally....I live in Edinburgh...is there a clinic here....and are they as good as levick

I would love to tone my body so that it looks like 'mark wahlberg'  (6 pack-tight belly)

Somedays I just feel like throwing myself under a train, or off i bridge as am fed-up

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m112/jonny35_2006/

Offline lucid

• Posting Member
Hi,

From the pics, you seem to be a medium case and I believe someone as experienced as Dr. Levick can easily rid you of it in one go. The rest of the body is your own effort and needs commitment. I believe if you control your diet and burn some fat, you can easily shape up.

I 'd recommend visiting Levick once at least. Experience of surgeon is very important as this is a life changing experience. Good luck.

Regards

Offline uk_bloke

• Bronze Member
    • my pictures
mate ,

take a chill pill .

theres no way in the world you could be considered fat , your chest doesnt look too bad to me , looks like you got some loose skin is all , 6 months working hard down the gym will have you looking (and feeling) much more like how you want to be .

btw , i think 99% of the men on here would like to look like mark wahlberg ,myself included ,but it aint gonna happen is it !

i wish you luck.

Offline jonny35

is this place recommended by people

http://www.firstcosmetics.co.uk/procedures/malebreastreduction.htm

I want the best .........I can go to levick if he's the best

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
There is nothing wrong with you body.  It's how your perceive your body that is the problem.  Having any kind of cosmetic treatment will NOT improve your chances of sexual relations with other people.  But your self-esteem and how you face up to what you want to change can.

I'd say you level of breast tissue is at worst, mild.  I am even reluctant to use the word 'gynaecomastia' because I don't think that you have 'woman-like' breasts.  It can be comforting to attribute 'blame' on some aspect of your body for the cause of problems in other areas.

If you are serious about you own self image and really want to change the way you look, then consider what I did.  Join a gym, get a personal trainer and use him for two years.  See the difference and only then if you are not happy consider the surgical route.  At least by this point you will have proved two things - that you have exhausted all other routes and that you are serious about the risks and traumas associated with surgery.

Probably not what you wanted to hear, but I hope it helps.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 03:17:14 AM by phantom »

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
Gyne is the least of your problems man, your self confidence is non existent. loots of guys way more out of shape than you have girlfriends/wives. Seek some counseling.

Also you are never going to look like Mike Walberg, ever.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Mate im sorry to hear how awful you are feelin about yourself. Its not a good state of mind. I dont think it would take much to transform your body. You dont look out of shape or fat, more like an average type look that most people have. Hit the gym and get a good diet going on. Once you have achieved that you will start seeing some nice changes. Marky Mark is a hard to obtain body that most people would want. I would guess the only way to accomplish such a body would be through the use of steroids which i strongly believe he was usin during his reign as a ck model.

I would see a surgeon to put your mind at rest. I w uld recommend seeing somebody privately not a group like you posted. Maybe make the trip to see Levick or look for a surgeon at your local nuffield or bupa hospital.

Marky mark at his best although i think this may be enhanced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZjSHNiQov4
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 05:53:12 AM by stonecold »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024