Author Topic: God this sucks  (Read 2021 times)

Vanderbeak

Ok when i was 14 i first started getting sore behind my nipples and then around 16 they started to get puffy so i decided to go to a doctor and check it out and was told

"It will be gone when you hit 20"

Ok but now i read that if its a normal thing it goes away around 18 but wow its still here ruining my life still i dont have big breasts or anything just the puffy nipples are annoying and stop me going to the beach also i am not fat either just normal size can anyone give me suggestions on if i should bother getting anything done?

Offline UKChap

• Bronze Member
I suppose you just need to think about what you want.  If you want to get rid of the puffiness then you have to go for surgery.  If you feel it's not too big of an issue, then you can live with it.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Hello vanderbeak.

Only you can decide if you want to do something about your condition or not.  It may help to post some pics to get some opinions.

Assuming you have finished with adolescence, then what you have is probably what you may have to stick with, unless surgery is indicated.  If you do have excess breast tissue, then before considering surgery, it would be wise to see your  GP and discuss your concerns.  Tell him or her that you may consider surgery and that before such times you'd appreciate some endocrine tests, just to make sure there is no other underlying condition causing the breast tissue to develop or remain.

Hope that helps.

Offline dandy

i suffered with this condition during the last 3-4 yrs of senior (comprehensive) school.and i can tell you.it was a pain in the backside.why was it that all of my school jumpers were tight?why was i always on the 5-a-side football team thet went topless?darn that school.and darn all those cunts who called me 'freak of nature'.
at seventeen,out of desperation,i went to see me doctor.it felt like i was coming out as being gay.the quickest of examinations and he said there definatley was a problem.teo weeks later i was at the local hospital for a thourough examination,and a month later i was 'under the knife'.that was 1987.if anyone wants to hear any more please reply.i may sound dramatic,but ,there is light at the end of the tunnel.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024