Author Topic: Boob post.  (Read 4352 times)

Offline phasedistorter

I know it's not omg 36dd, but I'd like to get the opinion of a few people other than myself.  There's definetly some hard glandular tissue underneath.  Surgery is an option, after a little saving, and I was wondering how costly/complex this would be to fix

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
from the looks of it i think it would be an easy procedure to fix (but still costly). it looks like your problem is mainly glandular so excision would probably be enough for you and you prob wouldn't need lipo. and it looks like you have some pectoral muscles so when the gland is removed your chest would still have good definition. find a ps for a consultation and see what he says and then you can decide if you want a procedure or not. there's no harm (or obligation) in going for a consultation and finding out what's available, right? but i think you would be fine with glandular excision, which will run you from $3000 to $6000 (mine is $4300).

hope this helps.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
As many times as I see it, I just don't understand the puffy nips.  

I had full breasts (Fat and Gland) but my nips/areolas were always very flat. I never had a problem with puffy nips.

For some reason it seems like those with puffy areolas are less satisfied with their surgical results than those without the puffs.

If you do elect to have surgery, make sure you really do your homework and look at pics for other guys who look similar to you.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 08:16:23 AM by jc71 »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
sounds plausible to me.

Offline Spleen

The guy who did me did gland excision for $2K.  You do need to find a really good doc though because the danger is having too much tissue removed and having a concave nipple.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024