Author Topic: All done  (Read 2044 times)

Offline bs82

• Posting Member
Well its over with all the worrying over just see what the future brings i took some b4 pics and ill take some now i had my surgery done on the nhs and there was no mention of using a compression vest? anyone no why thanks.

Offline xoron

Hi,

I am due to have my op done on the NHS in November, I was wondering where you had it done and what your experience was like?

Thanks

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
well done
god knows why they didnt tell you to use a compression vest ??? :o
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline downloaderuk

• Posting Member
They briefly mentioned the compression vest in my pro operation appointement with the nurse. However, I had to mention the vest when I went in for my op, and then they told me that it would be a good idea. MY advice, wear a vest even though they didn't mention it.

Offline bs82

• Posting Member
Hi,

I am due to have my op done on the NHS in November, I was wondering where you had it done and what your experience was like?

Thanks

Nottingham health care hospital

GynO_DuDe

Gonna see my surgeon tommorow (time went quick!) and hopefully he'll take me on and I could have my surgery soon.

What was the process at NHS on the day of surgery I mean, and how long did you wait?

What did they do on the day, did they put you to sleep?? as Im terrified of being put on anesthetic and being awake through the operation!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024