Author Topic: 2nd short cortosine  (Read 2924 times)

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
just had my second shot of cortosine for my scar tissue.  it has really helped break scar tissue down, and for it my chest looks a lot better.  it was painless and simple and took no more than 2 mins.  only downfall was that i had to pay £200 a shot.
it has helped give me the results i desire, and im 92% happy with my chest.  its flat, im at the gym trying to help shape it along.  
for once now i can finally get on with things without worrying about my chest, i have had a long road and these forums have been a great help.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Thats great to read that Uk, so glad your feeling that happy now, youve been through alot and totally deserve it.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
cheers stonecold, i also read u are happier with yr chest also.
my chest is not 100 %, i still have some minor symmetry problem on my LHS, which was due to all the scar tissue etc.  but its got a lot better, and i have learnt that im not going to get things totally perfect, and have accepted the way things are.
my chest is flat and looking preety good, so im just going to get on with it :)

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
what does the cortisone do exactly?
is it something alot of us should consider or is it because you encountered problems?
Glad to see your happy :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline wu_zi_mu

UK2000 I have been reading your various posts since spring 05. You have put up wiv hella lot. So I am well pleased for U m8.
I have had op / revision (minor) / cortisone too so I know the road was not easy. But this summer I wuz walking topless on the beach with no worries at all, SO liberating.
Power to U for ur persistance.

Wuzi
« Last Edit: October 28, 2006, 12:46:37 AM by mu_zi_wu »

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
its the walking on the beach that im looking forward to the most after all these years (38)
roll on next year for my syummer hols  ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024